FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Camp Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi FocusCanada.net

June 7th at 6:00pm there will be a car show at Trafalger/401 Timmies

This is to raise money for kids to go to camp

You bring your car you will get FREE coffee,donuts......

I know this starts alittle early but start time is really optional come by when you can and show off the car.

So let me know if you can show up

Thanks!! B)
Sounds like it's for a good cause and all, but what the heck is it with people and Timmies lots? There ARE other places to go mang.... :P
Awesome idea!! How did you manage to get this done?
If I can finish with my condo bd. meeting early enough I'll pop by, but it starts at 6 so I dunno <_<

We're doing the "Who gets what job on the condo board" after our AGM last week. :ph34r:

NefCanuck
lol he's dating one of the staff that works there so it's kinda a no brainer lol....
Tiketz,Jun 4 2006, 12:03 PM Wrote:Hi FocusCanada.net

I know this starts alittle early but start  time is really optional come by when you can and show off the car.

Thanks!!    B)
[right][snapback]191206[/snapback][/right]

You have a street address for this Timmies? I could try and use the GPS and scroll through all the Tim's that it finds, but I wouldn't get there until the 9th ;)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 5 2006, 09:17 PM Wrote:

I know this starts alittle early but start  time is really optional come by when you can and show off the car.

Thanks!!    B)

You have a street address for this Timmies? I could try and use the GPS and scroll through all the Tim's that it finds, but I wouldn't get there until the 9th ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]191533[/snapback][/right]

Yes

7502 Trafalger road south, more or less you get off the 401 at the Trafalger road exit, and turn left to go over the bridge, and you can't miss it.
Frost__2001,Jun 5 2006, 09:01 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jun 5 2006, 09:17 PM Wrote:

Thanks!!    B)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]191533[/snapback][/right]

Yes

7502 Trafalger road south, more or less you get off the 401 at the Trafalger road exit, and turn left to go over the bridge, and you can't miss it.
[right][snapback]191546[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the addy, I'll have to GPS it b/c I don't think I can get there off the 401 at the tail end of rush hour that easily, my guess is I'll get sent the other way using the 403/407 route.

Now if there's a car wash along the way I think I'd be even happier <_<

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 6 2006, 12:13 PM Wrote:Thanks for the addy, I'll have to GPS it b/c I don't think I can get there off the 401 at the tail end of rush hour that easily, my guess is I'll get sent the other way using the 403/407 route.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]191638[/snapback][/right]

Yeah there is but you'd have to get off at winston churchill rd and take your pick of Esso, or Sunoco for a car wash, then get back on the highway.
Frost__2001,Jun 6 2006, 01:27 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jun 6 2006, 12:13 PM Wrote:Thanks for the addy, I'll have to GPS it b/c I don't think I can get there off the 401 at the tail end of rush hour that easily, my guess is I'll get sent the other way using the 403/407 route.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]191638[/snapback][/right]

Yeah there is but you'd have to get off at winston churchill rd and take your pick of Esso, or Sunoco for a car wash, then get back on the highway.
[right][snapback]191666[/snapback][/right]

Aiee... automatic washes? :ph34r: Hrm, I do have the DIY at Mavis & Dundas I could hit if I bailed a bit early....

NefCanuck
good luck to this meet!

i tried to get the mazda people to come!

but the la paloma meet is gonna be huge tonight!

so . . .

sorry char!

i hope this works out!

i still am not sure how the cars will lead to increased profits for tims!

but . . .

there is no reason we can think of another charity event to hold this summer to raise money for a worthwhile cause, i would like to see a number of car clubs involved

maybe, a car wash, or a cruise with donations from people
or a show and shine with admission (small) and do it for a cause, it would be a nice idea and would be fun!!!

i also guess that the mapleview meets are gonna kill ur attendance!

good luck!!