FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Edmonton Oilers Vs. Carolina Hurricanes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since no one else has posted even a topic about this, I figured I'd be first and throw in a poll besides :D

I'll pulling for Edmonton because:

1) They're Canadian
2) Hockey just doesn't belong south of the Mason-Dixon line
3) If Edmonton wins Gary Bettman the NHL commissioner will be so depressed he might committ suicide.... BY JUMPING OFF A FOOTSTOOL! :lol:

NefCanuck
Go Edmonton!
GO EDMONTON!!!!

(...and the Jays :))
Is there a home/away schedule yet and if yes, can somebody post it?
Monday June 5th @ Carolina
Wednesday June 7th @ Carolina
Saturday June 10th @ Edmonton
Monday June 12th @ Edmonton
Wednesday June 14th @ Carolina - if necessary
Saturday June 17th @ Edmonton - if necessary
Monday June 19th @ Carolina - if necessary

Thats the scedule... Coming from a true Edmonton Oiler Fan that lives in Edmonton GO OILERS!!! is there any doubt.... Edmonton will take it in 5... so anyone take in the whyte ave festivities?
Thanks for posting the sched. We'll likely be in town for the game on Sat the 10th and be watching from a bar somewhere.
I would avoid Whyte cause it sounds like the new cop in charge is going to be more likley to bring in the riot squad to bust some heads of the retards...
Everyone has told me NOT to go to the bars, because I most likely will get killed there, even if I'm cheering for Edmonton! :lol: -_-
Edmonton will win, probably in 6 games

at least 2 games will be won in OT.

Carolina will win the 1st game.

Edmonton will win the cup on home ice!

Thats my prediction!
GO OILERS GO...!!! :D
Think they'll win in 5 games.
Edmonton in 6
FU Hurricanes! !@(#@!#$@!($#@# (I'm still bitter)

GO EDMONTON!
torradan,Jun 4 2006, 05:57 PM Wrote:FU Hurricanes!  !@(#@!#$@!($#@#  (I'm still bitter)

GO EDMONTON!
[right][snapback]191225[/snapback][/right]
it's you turning canadian
meford4u,Jun 4 2006, 09:59 PM Wrote:
torradan,Jun 4 2006, 05:57 PM Wrote:FU Hurricanes!  !@(#@!#$@!($#@#  (I'm still bitter)

GO EDMONTON!
[right][snapback]191225[/snapback][/right]
it's you turning canadian
[right][snapback]191308[/snapback][/right]

No, no it's "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing going on here ;)

GO OILERS!

NefCanuck
Bingo.

Plus the cup doesn't belong south of the mason-dixon line. I don't want the cup doing a victory lap on some nascar track, or riding shotgun in a rusted out & lifted F150.
torradan,Jun 5 2006, 07:26 AM Wrote:Bingo.

Plus the cup doesn't belong south of the mason-dixon line.  I don't want the cup doing a victory lap on some nascar track, or riding shotgun in a rusted out & lifted F150.
[right][snapback]191351[/snapback][/right]

I can see it now :lol: