FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the Eibach pro springs in my car but didnt drop enough like I wanted. I am looking to trade for spring that will drop me lower. If anybody has anything they want to trade, PM me.
what is the drop on the pro suspension? I might have a line on a set of B+G springs with a 2.25" drop if thatis low enough for you.
that would be the ideal drop for me.....just what I want
redZX3,Jun 1 2006, 10:44 PM Wrote:that would be the ideal drop for me.....just what I want
[right][snapback]190957[/snapback][/right]
How long have you had your pro springs and how many KM's are on them? Where are you as well?

Are your springs still on your car?
I got my springs in October 05 and they have about 10K on them. They are still on my car. I will have to swap them out when I get other ones because I dont have any to put on in the meantime. They are a great spring but they just dont lower me as much as I want to go. I am located in Kitchener
Sorry man, I don't think this is going to happen.

If you do find a set of springs to install keep me in mind if you want to get rid of your old ones.