FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Back From The "stan"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

I haven't been around for quite some time now. I went over to Afghanistan and I'm happy to say I came back in one piece.

Just before I left I was down in Mississauga at mom's and someone stole my Focus! The cops found it smashed up pretty bad, and in the end it was written off...THANK GOD. I'm now a proud owner of a Trailblazer.

Anyways...tak'er easy and if she's easy....Tak'er twice.

I've got some random parts and crap hanging round the garage too if anyone's interested.
Welcome back and two thumbs up for doing what you did and coming home safe.

Hopefully you'll feel like sharing some of your experiences and thoughts about what's going on over there ... between the government and the press it's hard to know how accurate a picture we have.

Sucks about the Focus but yeah, best it was written off. Just start a thread in FS and we'll "pick over" what you've got left.

Cheers.
Welcome back. Sucks to hear about the Focus though. But you are in one piece and that is all that matters. Start up a FS thread and I am sure we will reduce the amount of stuff you have laying around.
Welcome back!

I sent you some e-mails via Kijiji at one point for your ads, no wonder I never heard anything back... :D

Welcome back, good to hear that you made it back safe and sound.
Welcome back