FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sighting: Focus At Blue Jays Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Last night, I went to the Blue Jays game with my job! We ended up getting there a little later than expected. As I was driving by the Rogers Centre... there is a underground parking lot that is $20 to get in, and a Focus was waiting to get in there.

Description...
Not sure if it was a ZX3 or a SVT... but it was black, two-door, tinted windows, lowered, euro tail lights, SVT rims, shorty attenna... and possibly more!

Anyone on here?
Ash, Lindsey and I were at the Jay's game last night as well. Where were you sitting. We were in section 130. We also left early. It was a good game but Just couldn't stay for the whole thing.

To bad we missed each other.
SOSOSOSOPRO Focus sightings at the ROGERS centre!!!
paolo,May 31 2006, 08:32 AM Wrote:SOSOSOSOPRO  Focus sightings at the ROGERS centre!!!
[right][snapback]190613[/snapback][/right]

:wtf:
Focus man, Focus.,May 31 2006, 07:48 AM Wrote:Ash, Lindsey and I were at the Jay's game last night as well.  Where were you sitting.  We were in section 130.  We also left early.  It was a good game but Just couldn't stay for the whole thing. 

To bad we missed each other.
[right][snapback]190607[/snapback][/right]

We so should have met up. I'M OBSESSED WITH THE BLUE JAYS!!!! :wub:
Either way, I was in section 113C... oh my lord, we were so close to each other!

Grrrr. When I come back to Alberta... we will set up a game together! I have to take Andrew to a game...
Maybe we should try and organize a blue jays game FC.net meet.
Sure sounds like fun Ash. Lindsey is a huge baseball fan.

Habman, Someone should check out group sales and see what the prices are like.
Is she really, Kevin? She's my new best friend :)

Habmann, you're right! Let's do that! I'm a HUGEEEEE fan, so I warn you in advance. I'm sure Andrew can justify that...

Remember I'm in Alberta for two weeks, so no one go without me! :P
I'm actually a DIE HARD Jays fan as well.

Always have been.

I think an FC.NET Jays meet would be a great idea.
I am "reasonably" close to the Dome so conceivably I could host a BBQ or something before or after the game.
Went and checked out teh bluejays.com. For groups of 20 or more you save 10%. Not sure if we can get 20 people to agree on a single nite and actually all show up.
habmann,Jun 1 2006, 09:34 AM Wrote:Went and checked out teh bluejays.com. For groups of 20 or more you save 10%. Not sure if we can get 20 people to agree on a single nite and actually all show up.
[right][snapback]190864[/snapback][/right]
Doesn't matter if they show up just so long as they buy tickets ahead of time ;)
2001 ZTS,Jun 1 2006, 10:45 AM Wrote:
habmann,Jun 1 2006, 09:34 AM Wrote:Went and checked out teh bluejays.com. For groups of 20 or more you save 10%. Not sure if we can get 20 people to agree on a single nite and actually all show up.
[right][snapback]190864[/snapback][/right]
Doesn't matter if they show up just so long as they buy tickets ahead of time ;)
[right][snapback]190866[/snapback][/right]

This is true. Still i don't think it'll be easy to find 20 people who want to go. To be honest it doesn't matter to me whether we get a group discount. The 10% discount isn't gonna be a deal breaker for most people I would think.
I'd go for the meet of it (MLB really lost me when they went on strike and I haven't found my way back yet :P)

If someone can get a date we can all agree on and manage to finagle a group ticket price, I'll come.

NefCanuck
lets get a sky box and see if we can get on the jumbotron
ANTHONYD,Jun 1 2006, 08:41 AM Wrote:I'm actually a DIE HARD Jays fan as well.

Always have been.

I think an FC.NET Jays meet would be a great idea.
[right][snapback]190843[/snapback][/right]

Are you really? That's awesome! We have something in common!
When Andrew and I get back from Alberta... we can figure out a date and time on when everyone is good for a game!

Habmann, we can TRY to get a 20 people. A lot of people go for the beer too, not just the Jays!
SKYBOX, SKYBOX, SKYBOX!!!

Whaaat?
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 1 2006, 04:40 PM Wrote:When Andrew and I get back from Alberta... we can figure out a date and time on when everyone is good for a game!

Habmann, we can TRY to get a 20 people. A lot of people go for the beer too, not just the Jays!
[right][snapback]190918[/snapback][/right]

Alrite when you guys get back we'll try and set something up.
I'm in...
Pages: 1 2