FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Mercedes S Class
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I agree!
wow, sweet. I like all the toys, I wonder if the crusie control would drive the car for you around the city. All you got to do is steer and the car will do the rest
the infrared would be sweet for travelling north... no more flying through the fog at 140 in a 90 and praying to god there isn't a moose around the next bend.
correct me if I am wrong here, but 140 in a 90 in fog gets you +45 cred. points right?
nass,Jun 1 2006, 11:09 AM Wrote:correct me if I am wrong here, but 140 in a 90 in fog gets you +45 cred. points right?
[right][snapback]190868[/snapback][/right]

not sure.. it was pretty stupid to be honest, but we got held up by thunderstorms, tornado's and missing asphalt that made the 1st 4 hours 8 hours... so when it came my time to drive and the transport trucks pulled off the road, it was time to make up some time.

And everytime a family of foxes emerged from the fog on the outside of a corner, I was just glad it wasn't a moose.
If anybody really wants "Forward Looking Infra Red" (FLIR) for their car it could be done easier than you think. Its an off the shelf item:

http://www.corebyindigo.com/products/cor...indIR.html
darkpuppet,Jun 1 2006, 04:22 PM Wrote:
nass,Jun 1 2006, 11:09 AM Wrote:correct me if I am wrong here, but 140 in a 90 in fog gets you +45 cred. points right?
[right][snapback]190868[/snapback][/right]

not sure.. it was pretty stupid to be honest, but we got held up by thunderstorms, tornado's and missing asphalt that made the 1st 4 hours 8 hours... so when it came my time to drive and the transport trucks pulled off the road, it was time to make up some time.

And everytime a family of foxes emerged from the fog on the outside of a corner, I was just glad it wasn't a moose.
[right][snapback]190876[/snapback][/right]

yeah it probably was a bad idea but considering you hit nothing it's wasn't that bad of an idea. We all do it and then look back and think to ourselves that it was a stupid idea :)