FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: F-350 Vs. Rx7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HOLY S***! at least he got a head start. lol
that's way faster than the bullydog Dadge Ram was and that's a much bigger truck!
dam. what did that truck have in it? 11.4s 1/4 in a truck that big.. dammmm
Repost...! :blink:
LOFOCI WAGON,May 30 2006, 07:28 PM Wrote:Repost...! :blink:
[right][snapback]190559[/snapback][/right]

Prove it. :P
I've seen diesels do that, such easy motors to modify! Great vid! Now... how much gas did he burn? 1/4 tank, 1/2 tank? :lol:
my buddy's buddy has a 1200whp diesel with stupid amounts of torque. He got it tuned in the US. Montana I believe.

Now you know why I want a bigger truck.
There's a place here in Abbotsford that does diesel tuning, upgrades etc. A couple weeks ago they had their annual dyno day, amazing power is attainable out of these trucks, and still get semi decent mileage, way better in comparison to their gasoline engine counterparts. A customer of mine has a F350 TD with major upgrades and a 26" front and 28" rear lift (he builds suspensions)Big Truckhe has everything hooked up and running now with 44" mudders, it's pretty freakin cool to see him spin all four 44's.
[Image: Truck_26in_F350_G.jpg]

That really is a big truck! Does he have a massive mullet to go with the truck?
yeah this is a repost..........I belieave the thread was called "How to Run Rich"
nass,Jun 2 2006, 06:11 AM Wrote:That really is a big truck! Does he have a massive mullet to go with the truck?
[right][snapback]190976[/snapback][/right]

No mullet but he does have a frizzy fro like hairdo. I was just at the shop yesterday and he's putting a new turbo on, has the motor pulled right out, figures about 850 hp at least out of it when he's done.
I don't like jacked trucks...I like lowered ones better...

Still...that F350....Kick AZZ
Wow I wish man. I'd love to have a truck running that kind of speed.
That's a truck that has speed! Love trucks!!!!