FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Why The Ttc Strike Is So Great
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So lots of people out on the streets of toronto this hot summer monday.. some on foot, some by automobile.

But the best ones are the onest on bike.

I was just running an errand to my local bike shop when I spotted a girl riding her bike down Yonge St. She was wearing a blue top, and a long white skirt, which she had dutifully tucked between the front of her legs to keep it from tangling in the top tubel.

Only thing is she didn't consider her backside, or what a skirt that long and light would be doing behind her as she cruised down the street..

needless to say she was wearing a very sheer set of undergarments is an understatement, but the good news is.... no cellulite!

I"m actually starting to like this strike.. they should do it on hot days more often.. the lady watching is great!
Just wait for the rainy days when people forget their jackets and raincoats... ;)
went for a walk on youge st from bloor to college, dammmm what a scene. They should have mre strikes like this ;)

Dont take a walk in Scarborough.... :yikes:
Yes, I must say....

Nice women out there. I had lunch on the rock in Yorkville..... Damn.
scoobasteve,May 29 2006, 12:24 PM Wrote:Dont take a walk in Scarborough....  :yikes:
[right][snapback]190203[/snapback][/right]

No worries, I dont even drive in Scarbourough if i can help it.
I wouldnt... Someone might steal all the bling off the focus...
scoobasteve,May 29 2006, 12:24 PM Wrote:Dont take a walk in Scarborough....  :yikes:
[right][snapback]190203[/snapback][/right]

That's why I only drive in Scarborough Scooba ;) My Focus might sound a bit "ricier" if I stand on it from a light with the CAI, but no ones made an issue with me yet.

NefCanuck