FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Jays Game On Friday (sept 4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this is short notice and all, but if anyone is heading out to the Jays game on Friday, you may want to arrive fashionably late and avoid witnessing a major catastrophe :P

Yours truly has won the "honour" of throwing out the first pitch at tomorrow nights game (7:07pm is the scheduled first pitch by the real athletes :ph34r:)

I put that in quotes because I figure my pitch will be about as lame as the entire Jays season has become :lol:

/me prays to god he doesn't lead off the late night sports show with the image of falling flat on his face trying to fling the baseball

NefCanuck
Good luck, Dan. Look at the bright side -- if you were lacing up to drop the puck at a Leafs game you'd probably end up in a Leafs jersey. Can't be worse than what they ice already. ;)
OAC_Sparky,Sep 3 2009, 05:05 PM Wrote:Good luck, Dan. Look at the bright side -- if you were lacing up to drop the puck at a Leafs game you'd probably end up in a Leafs jersey. Can't be worse than what they ice already. ;)
[right][snapback]293745[/snapback][/right]

I hope to see you on TSN.. haha
Top 10 guest pitchers lol
I'll be watching from home most likely Dan! lol Good luck eh!
OAC_Sparky,Sep 3 2009, 05:05 PM Wrote:Good luck, Dan. Look at the bright side -- if you were lacing up to drop the puck at a Leafs game you'd probably end up in a Leafs jersey. Can't be worse than what they ice already. ;)
[right][snapback]293745[/snapback][/right]

Last time I won a contest that put me on ACC ice, I spent that entire 2 minutes praying I didn't go ass over teakettle :ph34r:

NefCanuck
Good Luck Dan.
Can someone "You Tube" this, LoL. ;)

Have fun... and remember to warm up your arm before "The Pitch" ;)
I have a feeling we're about to get another epic thread similar to this wicked blast from the past.
DAMN... DAN.
Babba Booey! Babba Booey!
4 people from my office are going tonight. I told them to wacthout for the first "WILD" pitch.
I couldn't even manage a wild pitch tonight :ph34r: just a pathetic little dribbler that the mascot Ace scooped up as it rolled to him :censored2: (I think I'll hide the ball somewhere in the house :rolleyes:)

But, on the upside, my utter failure seemed to set Halliday on fire and turn the Yankees into fielding fools :D

6 - 0 for the Jays.

NefCanuck
:postpics:

Hahaha I had to do it.