FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Got A Call From Head Of Ford Customer Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My supervisor informs me on Tuesday that the customer service head from Ford of Canada Central Office called about me last week. I was on a much deserved holiday. Apparently someone had a problem with a certain dealership service dept and I told them that place is s***, and to go to another one.
This person told the dealership what I said and the dealer called Ford to complain that a Ford employee was mocking their business.
The head of customer service feels I should refrain from putting down certain dealerships and just tell the people with problems to call Ford's customer service number.
I have no idea what this guy is talking about. I've told so many people not to go to some dealerships, and of the bad service I've had at many. So I don't know what exact time they are talking about.
I've called the head guy and left him my home phone but not received a call back.
Ford actually thinks they own me :lol:
That's hilarious. I guess they don't bother with customer complaints and spend their time harassing their employees! :lol:
Post his number, we'll flood his voicemail... :lol:
Godd to know the customer service department is spending their energy on real problems. :rolleyes:
CanadaSVT,May 25 2006, 07:11 AM Wrote:Ford actually thinks they own me :lol:
[right][snapback]189361[/snapback][/right]

check your terms of employment, you'd be surprised.

many companies have clauses that forbid employees from projecting a negative image of the company... that includes publicly criticizing the company...
wait, how did they know that you work at Ford or whatever? and will you stop telling people that certain dealerships are less than good? :)
ANTHONYD,May 25 2006, 08:49 AM Wrote:Godd to know the customer service department is spending their energy on real problems. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]189374[/snapback][/right]

No s***, I have about 20 calls that Im still waiting to hear an answer back. :rolleyes:

Tell the dood that!! lol, you have about 20 members on this site that are waiting for his call back....I mean, it sounds like hes looking for work, Im still waiting to have a refund issued to me for my ignition tumblar. <_<
I think I'm on Ford's ignore list. :lol:

Doesn't matter nobody in Ford Customer Service knows the first thing about the cars they sell anyway or even cars in general. I'm pretty sure, due to cost and the depth of knowledge displayed, the call centre itself is located in Vanuatu, Outer Mongolia, the 5th Moon of Jupiter or some damn place.
darkpuppet,May 25 2006, 08:54 AM Wrote:
CanadaSVT,May 25 2006, 07:11 AM Wrote:Ford actually thinks they own me :lol:
[right][snapback]189361[/snapback][/right]

check your terms of employment, you'd be surprised.

many companies have clauses that forbid employees from projecting a negative image of the company... that includes publicly criticizing the company...
[right][snapback]189390[/snapback][/right]

Doesn't matter. I criticized a Ford dealership, not Ford Motor Company, which when I have called Ford about any problems with a dealership, they come back with "we have no control over the dealerships, they are a separate company".

nass,May 25 2006, 09:04 AM Wrote:wait, how did they know that you work at Ford or whatever? and will you stop telling people that certain dealerships are less than good? :)
[right][snapback]189391[/snapback][/right]
That's the thing. Whoever complained to the dealership used my name and told them I worked at Ford. I think from now on if I have a beef with a dealers service, I'll just let them know my friend works at Ford and he says your dealership sucks ass, and his name is Bill Ford. :rolleyes:

If someone has a problem at a certain dealership I'll tell them if I had any problems there and/or tell them to go to a dealership I've had only good things happen to myself and my cars self respect. B)
tell them my name, bryan f***tard, and tell them to fawk right off.

oh, and get your no-balls union steward involved
So is it fair to say that dealership went and tattle tailed on you to mommy?

that's A+ no ballsmanship right there
Good lord is the dealership that pathetic that they have to resort to snitching on Ford employees who badmouth them? Jeez if they weren't so pathetic in the first place the comments would never have been made at all! <_<

NefCanuck
If your that mad, take a page from the Book of Sundown.

Go beat up the squealer till his Supervisor comes in and pokes him with a Johnson bar. :lol:
Nice to see Ford has their priorities straight. It wouldn't possibly be that the dealership is actually crap, no no, that would be too easy, lets just blame the guy who gave his opinion to an unhappy customer.
CanadaSVT,May 25 2006, 10:41 AM Wrote:Doesn't matter.  I criticized a Ford dealership, not Ford Motor Company, which when I have called Ford about any problems with a dealership, they come back with "we have no control over the dealerships, they are a separate company".
[right][snapback]189414[/snapback][/right]

That's exactly right!!! I'm in the same type of position @ work, your just relating previous problems with that particular dealer, you are the supplyer and don't represent the dealership/distributor in anyway. I'd recomment another dealer as well. Literally saying the dealership is $hity isn't exactly the PC way of doing it, but in the end you were in no way doing wrong.