FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted- A-hole Focus Owner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I was out working in the Derry Rd./ Goreway area, stopped at a light , and I pulled along side of a blue ZX3. It's the same car I saw once before. It had a nice lip spoiler so I was checking it out, and I guess I had a smile on my face cause this asshead thought I was laughing at his car. He rolls down his window and starts saying something to me in a rage. I was in my service truck...white 3/4 ton GMC so rolling down the window on the passenger side is a pain in the ass... especially in traffic. Anyways.... I was eaching over I notice that this guy was actually that mad that he was taking off his seatbelt. Needless to say I didn't waste my time, blew him a kiss and drove off. He followed me closely for a few lights...now I'm basically in front of Woodbine race track. I decided to stop...hit the 4-ways and lean on the padal with both feet (the thing's a tank, so breaking is a bit different from the Focus) LMFAO! I finally came to a stop and so did he, I got out and this chicken ass good for nothing asshead decided to hit his signal (mind you he is ten feet away at this point)pull around me and slowly merge into the middle lane, avoiding all chance for even the slightest bit of eye contact with me...like nothing happened. I don't know who you are, but I'm sure you do. And would love to chat.

P.S. I like your lip spoiler...JACKASS!!!
DingDing!!!!
Round 2
Careful lots a bleeding hearts here Bro
thanks dude, but if you haven't noticed...I'm still shaking in my boots, LOL
Rather interesting if he started it and then took off. Kinda weird... was there a full moon yesterday or something?
Must be the beef he eat's "mad cow" ;) utterly delicious! . ;)
Way to almost cause and accident, and then adtually get out of your car :rolleyes:
what posessed you to stop in the middle of the road? Because he was following you? I mean, you took off at first, and then decided to pull over to fight?

I would have waited till he was out of his car (hell, you're in a service truck.. what does it matter)... then left. But to leave and then stop to fight?

not sure I get the thought process.
Maybe he just dropped his ultra hot coffee in his lap and was yelling about that, removed seat belt to clean.

Maybe he was a punk kid that had a gun and was high on the crack and would have hurt you.

Maybe you dropped something off your service truck and he ran over it?

Maybe you need to think twice about making retarded desisions like that one. Having the biggest balls in a cock fight is great but with the amount of morons out there is it really worth it?

You won this round, so make a thread about it! :) :heart:
"Today I was out working in the Derry Rd./ Goreway area, stopped at a light , and I pulled along side of a blue ZX3."

After reading the above I through it is me and I am wonder if I did anything wrong.... lol
Penwraith,May 25 2006, 06:46 AM Wrote:Must be the beef he eat's  "mad cow" ;) utterly delicious! .  ;)
[right][snapback]189367[/snapback][/right]

Don't you mean udderly? :rofl:

NefCanuck
Focus Is Art,May 25 2006, 04:14 PM Wrote:"Today I was out working in the Derry Rd./ Goreway area, stopped at a light , and I pulled along side of a blue ZX3."

After reading the above I through it is me and I am wonder if I did anything wrong.... lol
[right][snapback]189540[/snapback][/right]

depends, you have to undo your belt and grimmace a lot when you scratch your ass in your car?
If you couldn' hear what he was saying, maybe he was asking you for directions?
What no fisticuffs??? Chuck Norris disapporves your abilities
sounds like a case of the mondays.