FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wrc Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WRC video here

Some nice clips with the focus in it .... and well some not so nice clips of the focus!!! Stuck on the side of mountain!!

LOL... Enjoy

Not sure if it is a repost, but if it is please delete!

Ahaha, see the guy slam down the hood of the focus and start kicking it. I guess it's not that funny, happens to the best of us focus owners sometimes <_< .
That guy is Colin Mcrae ............. great driver. Sometimes takes risky chances that ultimately were his undoing :(
Are there any WRC videos that do NOT feature Linkin Park? Just curious.
2001 ZTS,May 25 2006, 10:57 AM Wrote:Are there any WRC videos that do NOT feature Linkin Park? Just curious.
[right][snapback]189400[/snapback][/right]

actually, this is the only vid with linkin park, but it just keeps goin' round and round.

the guy that did this video does a lot of the WRC highlight vids that google video no longer hosts... but can be found if you search around by his name.

well, went to buddy's site... I guess this explains why I haven't seen a highlight vid since mexico...

Quote:Site under Maintenance.

I am sorry but my Highlights Vids won’t be back, due to apparent copyright infringement.
Quote:Site under Maintenance.

I am sorry but my Highlights Vids won’t be back, due to apparent copyright infringement.
[right][snapback]189402[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
ahh FFS! f^$* *&$ %*Q#%% &*@^$^&(#@&_# ^@(*#$%& # err. :angry: :angry:

!@$% you copyright place! <_<