FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: This Made Me Laugh So Hard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Even tho it's an automatic u gotta feel sorry for the damn thing.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1392999...25C278AF570.htm
*clears throat*

Tard!
Just another typical Chrysler driver......

:ph34r:

*runs*
What would have been funny if he broke that shifter right off in his hand.
Focus man, Focus.,May 24 2006, 07:53 PM Wrote:What would have been funny if he broke that shifter right off in his hand.
[right][snapback]189297[/snapback][/right]

Seeing how skinny and manourished looking that slushbox stick looks I'm surprised that he didn't :ph34r:

NefCanuck
Yeah I was hoping something would brake too. Or he'd like, actually have it on, and hit the gas by accident and take off into some car infront of him or something.
I just dont understand why it went on so long.. like how could that guy have entertained himself long enough to make a clip that was over a minute long.
I do that when my car is stored for the winter. :ph34r:
needs moar nawz!!!11
I found that almost too funny...what a guy. It reminds me of one of my friends...calls the steering wheel "handlebars". He has no idea...
I'm thinking that was a rental.........
Fack... how does this s*** end up on the internet. He deserves a kick in the nuts for the lame-ness of his actions.
Looked either rental, or dealer lot cuz of the identifier on the keys. That shifter looked like it was gonna snap. SO FUNNY
:lol: Well, the loser made me laugh. Good enough for me. It's just too bad, I too thought the shifter would break, but no luck there...
this is funny how????

What am I missing?
ANTHONYD,May 25 2006, 11:16 AM Wrote:this is funny how????

What am I missing?
[right][snapback]189433[/snapback][/right]
The stupidity of him just slamming that shifter. I guess I thought it was funny cuz I was sitting there thinking the shifter was gonna snap the entire time.
I was hoping somethong funny was going to happen.
ANTHONYD,May 25 2006, 01:16 PM Wrote:this is funny how????

What am I missing?
[right][snapback]189433[/snapback][/right]

Agree
ANTHONYD,May 25 2006, 01:18 PM Wrote:I was hoping somethong funny was going to happen.
[right][snapback]189436[/snapback][/right]

same here... think I'm gonna go back and watch the "harddrives are the new bling" rap video.
The internet has tainted all your funny.
Pages: 1 2