FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Trackday, May 28th, Waterford Michigan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just signed up for a trackday for this Sunday, Waterford is just north of Detroit.

It's $100 if you preregister, which is a helluva deal. Go to http://www.waterfordhills.com for more info.

I'll be there testing out my new camber plates.
P-51,May 24 2006, 07: Wrote:I just signed up for a trackday for this Sunday, Waterford is just north of Detroit.

It's $100 if you preregister, which is a helluva deal.  Go to http://www.waterfordhills.com for more info.

I'll be there testing out my new camber plates.
[right][snapback]189149[/snapback][/right]

I'll be working unfortunately.
I'll be busy at Anime North 2006 this upcoming weekend, hanging around with other geeks :lol:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 24 2006, 04:45 PM Wrote:I'll be busy at Anime North 2006 this upcoming weekend, hanging around with other geeks :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]189233[/snapback][/right]

remember to punch VGCats dude in the nose for me. He just doesn't know when to stop a comic while it's still funny.
darkpuppet,May 25 2006, 02:46 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,May 24 2006, 04:45 PM Wrote:I'll be busy at Anime North 2006 this upcoming weekend, hanging around with other geeks :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]189233[/snapback][/right]

remember to punch VGCats dude in the nose for me. He just doesn't know when to stop a comic while it's still funny.
[right][snapback]189519[/snapback][/right]

I see what I can do about that request ;)

NefCanuck
Damn, if i still had my focus i'd be all over that...

The track day... Not the geek convention :P
scoobasteve,May 25 2006, 02:59 PM Wrote:Damn, if i still had my focus i'd be all over that...

The track day... Not the geek convention :P
[right][snapback]189529[/snapback][/right]

Aw go bring your HEMI, it'd be like taking the S.S. Titanic for a sail through the St. Lawrence Seaway ;)

Just FYI, the "geek convention" raised $15K for Sick Kids Hospital last year, just to show that it does actually do some good :D

NefCanuck