FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Meet - May 29 At 7pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I ain't gonna make it. With this TTC strike today i'm going to be driving a few ppl at work home here so they don't need to pay cab drivers. Also theres no way I'd make it from where I am to where the meet is before 9-10pm because of traffic.

I'm just full of excuses today :P
hardk0re,May 29 2006, 08:42 AM Wrote:I ain't gonna make it.  With this TTC strike today i'm going to be driving a few ppl at work home here so they don't need to pay cab drivers.  Also theres no way I'd make it from where I am to where the meet is before 9-10pm because of traffic.

[right][snapback]190148[/snapback][/right]

No way in hell I'm going near that place either. Thats a brutal location any day, let alone a strike day and then to tack a cruise on top of that is insanity.
I will be a no show as again, like everyone else, TTC closed means a LONGGGGGG drive me which I have no patience for when it comes to just a meet, which looks like a lot of Foci's are dropping out of.
I might try to make it, if the traffic is still bad by 7 there is no point.
I am still going. I just got my car back today and I need to show it off. :D I will be there with Lindsey again tonight. Not sure about the cruse though. I am not sure I wanna go driving around in this crazy traffic, especially with the price of gas being what it is.
cruise may be a no go!

ttc strike was unexpected!

we may move to a nicer spot for some pics instead of a cruise
2001 ZTS,May 29 2006, 09:51 AM Wrote:
hardk0re,May 29 2006, 08:42 AM Wrote:I ain't gonna make it.  With this TTC strike today i'm going to be driving a few ppl at work home here so they don't need to pay cab drivers.  Also theres no way I'd make it from where I am to where the meet is before 9-10pm because of traffic.

[right][snapback]190148[/snapback][/right]

No way in hell I'm going near that place either. Thats a brutal location any day, let alone a strike day and then to tack a cruise on top of that is insanity.
[right][snapback]190152[/snapback][/right]

how is that a brutal location??
the location is fine!
the TTC striking . . .
well what can u do!

sorry for getting on here late!
but yeah, as i said
cruise is unlikey today!

well Traffic is not as heavy as it was, and Transit is back up and running, So I think this meet might be a going on as planned, but as everyone said the cruise is not a good idea with the price of gas being what it is.

I'll attend, but I'll be late
The Meet is still at 9:00 pm? I think I may pop in.. Ive been in Mississauga working for the last litle while, so this TTC strike doesnt really impact me, unless I decide to go for a drive downtown durring rush hour.
well it went off without a hitch, and so did the focus cruise,

cars that showed up were:

7 Foci
5 3's
2 protiges
1 6
1 Jetta
1 300c

and later on,

2 mustangs
Thanks alot again Broli for setting things up..
Nice to meet the newbies..
Mike and the Kansas lad didn't catch his name...
Anyway see you guys at the next meet.....
PS Pic look like crap sorry
DR.Broli hahahahhahahahhahaha

The Foci are still kicking your ass

Just trade in that 3 and get a Foci haha

Well nice seeing everybody again

Ok next meet car should be ready and driveable

Mitch HURRY up on the parts!!!!
Sorry I couldn't attend it guys.

I'm glad the Foci's kicked the Mazda's asses though :)

Broli... I'm on vacation in Alberta for the next meet (the 12th) so you'll have to put up that one and be in charge of getting the Foci's. For the 26th, I might be able too, but not sure just yet.
Overall, I think it was a great turnout. The Foci cruise was alot of fun, thanks alot for that Tiketz! Hopefully you get your ride back soon, then maybe i'l have some competition with keeping up :lol: Count me in on the next meet!
Yes it was a great turn out. My girlfriend and I had a great time. Although we did give Starbucks a chance We still prefer the Tim Hortons. $4 something for a frapachinno is a bit much.

I will be in on the next meet as well. When are we going weekly?
Hasn't it been weekly for the past month??
Sup Foci!!

good meet!

my appologies for leaving early!

next meet i will close it out!!
(like a do normally btw!!!)
lol

glad u guys got in a cruise!
it seemed people weren't feeling it . . .
but good u all did it!!

come on Kevin!!
starbux is delicious!!!

lol

ok Ash!!

next meet i will take car of!

btw, next meet is regular back to dixie and aimco!!

i enjoy these mixed meets!

good stuff to see the foci out this year!!

and about weekly!

monday meets will remail biweekly
and there will be wednesday meets in woodbridge on the alternate weeks

i.e.

next wed meet is june 7th at La Paloma

i will bump that thread sooner or later . . .
lol

Pages: 1 2