FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw Schade's car in Barrie today at the track.

[Image: 100_1728.jpg]

Also saw this car in Smithville at Timmys

[Image: 100_0978.jpg]

ohh, and i also saw the goofball who owns this car too :P
[Image: 100_0979.jpg]
I saw that car in the second picture here in Burlington somewhere last week.
Who is that on here?

I've seen him too Summit Ford fall final he was in the car show

That car has a SVT motor swap.

Matt, yeah... same here! I see every OTHER Focus except yours!
LoL Ashly, my Focus goes from work to home and thats about it! Maybe the odd time to my cousins performance shop!
I don't see yours very often either :P
I saw Matt yesterday night around 1120pm pulling out of Sunoco???/ at Upper Middle and walker's
Kev, could you have at least used a clean pic of my car? LOL..... I never nabbed a pic of your car or schade's... it was too freakin cold to get the camera out...
Suprisingly Meford, that wasn't me. I was at home playing Video Games, GTA: San Andreas to be exact, are you sure it wasn't a Black ZX5 with an exhaust on it? You'll always know its my car if you look for the Lethal Motorsports stickers on the front and back windows :)
Burnin21,May 23 2006, 07:52 AM Wrote:LoL Ashly, my Focus goes from work to home and thats about it! Maybe the odd time to my cousins performance shop!
I don't see yours very often either :P
[right][snapback]188903[/snapback][/right]

AND, YOU'RE PAYING THAT MUCH INSURANCE?? you're crazy, boy...

I have to stop driving my Focus for a bit, its getting too high of mileage :angry:
Gotta drive a Mazda Protege... HA!
Isnt the first car pictured above tony's?
As for the second car... i saw that car 3 years ago at an import car show in milton... he won an award for best non-domestic or something... apparently, myself and dean were trying to tell him about ofoc and he had no idea who we were, nor did he seem interested in our car club. he told me he bought a smashed svt for dirt cheap to use hte engine for a motor swap... duinno if he did yet.. but his bodywork and paint job are unique, it is a perly gray.
paolo,May 24 2006, 10:46 AM Wrote:Isnt the first car pictured above tony's?
As for the second car... i saw that car 3 years ago at an import car show in milton...  he won an award for best non-domestic or something... apparently, myself and dean were trying to tell him about ofoc and he had no idea who we were, nor did he seem interested in our car club.  he told me he bought a smashed svt for dirt cheap to use hte engine for a motor swap... duinno if he did yet.. but his bodywork and paint job are unique, it is a perly gray.
[right][snapback]189172[/snapback][/right]

First car is Shade's. I don't think any one else in Ontario has that rear wing.

Second car was at the NOTL cruise last year and it does have a SVT engine in it:

[Image: foci30.jpg]
paolo,May 24 2006, 09:46 AM Wrote:Isnt the first car pictured above tony's?
As for the second car... i saw that car 3 years ago at an import car show in milton...  he won an award for best non-domestic or something... apparently, myself and dean were trying to tell him about ofoc and he had no idea who we were, nor did he seem interested in our car club.  he told me he bought a smashed svt for dirt cheap to use hte engine for a motor swap... duinno if he did yet.. but his bodywork and paint job are unique, it is a perly gray.
[right][snapback]189172[/snapback][/right]

Yeah i don't think Al cares to join.... he has the SVT in for a while now (year or so) lots of work to the car... nice job though...
kev, i didn't know you were at barrie .. i woulda stopped by and said hi inbetween our races and yours

..,. next time your there i'll have too, and if your team is looking for any help the next long weekend .. either on the friday night in the contest or on sunday, i could offer my services
schade,Jun 2 2006, 04:10 PM Wrote:kev, i didn't know you were at barrie .. i woulda stopped by and said hi inbetween our races and yours

..,. next time your there i'll have too, and if your team is looking for any help the next long weekend .. either on the friday night in the contest or on sunday, i could offer my services
[right][snapback]191048[/snapback][/right]

Help :blink: ... Kev just takes the pictures..... LOL usually after damage... :P

We are back at Barrie July 1-2... The May 24 race is on this weekend on Sportsnet Ontario... June 10th at 3pm