FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Focus In The Driveway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well guys, i'm sad to say that i'm not the best looking car in my driveway anymore :(..but i'm happy to say that the best looking car is still a focus :D lol....my dad just picked this up the other day, nice car if you ask me...lemme kno what you guys think tho

[Image: IMG_0438.jpg]]

[Image: IMG_0439.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0440.jpg]

You have some competition!!!
I donno, I think the rims could be a little bigger. but looks good
That's awsome! Your dad's driving a hotter car than you!!

Time to get a body kit and keep up with your pops!!
I'm growing on that sedan body kit... just that those rims wouldn't be my choice, I like the five spoke design better. But... he did well, nice choice!
Needs a rim job. :lol:
Really nice car. I wish I wanted till the '06's.
I agree with everyone else... he should at least get a tint and rim job and, its on its way!
thats an ST right.

there's no point in competing againest your parents, you save up for that one part, then they go and drop the credit card for something bigger and better than what you just bought.
nice freakin car(s)!
FocusGuy7476,May 21 2006, 02:26 PM Wrote:thats an ST right.

[right][snapback]188777[/snapback][/right]

I don't think it's an ST. From the wheels I'd say it's a SE/SES with the GFX package.
looks exactly like the zx4 I saw at Donway the other day... (except theirs was red)..

I do like the body kit tho.. it goes well with the new style front end.
I like the body kit on the ST..

can't wait to get my ZX5 on wednesday.. it comes with the GFX body kit too.. :)
No, it's an SE. The ST has 'special' wheels.
Like the car hate the wing.
This kit makes me wanna do a front end conversion so bad.
Love the kit, but it needs 16s at the very least. 15s just don't cut it.

I like the colour too. Maybe I'll show that pic to Sara, see if she wants to do a trade-in for one :D
SVT ZX3,May 21 2006, 09:21 PM Wrote:I don't think it's an ST. From the wheels I'd say it's a SE/SES with the GFX package.
[right][snapback]188800[/snapback][/right]

Nice car and very nice colour - needs more rim (as if you needed to hear that again).

It's gotta be an SE, because the ST includes 16s and smaller spoiler, and an SES + GFX actually costs more than an ST which includes the GFX at no charge.

The only reason for an SES +GFX would be if you absolutely can't live without an automatic.
I like the front end but I just can't get past the wing, fomoco could have done so much better I think.
I hate to beat my personal dead horse again but that GFX package wing screams :lame: in 6ft high glowing neon to me. It's just too much compared to the SES spoiler.

NefCanuck
Quote:i'm sad to say that i'm not the best looking car in my driveway anymore

dont worry, you still are.
Pages: 1 2