FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: That's Interesting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cool, i'm just not crazy about leaving it hanging on the window... who knows what somebody that might wanna steal the car could do. But it looks like a sweet idea! How did you come across this?
wonder if that would work for smokers to avoid stankin up the car?
Does that mean you can leave your kids in the car on a hot day now?
Who would want that for their car?
SangriaRedZX5,May 20 2006, 10:12 PM Wrote:Who would want that for their car?
[right][snapback]188713[/snapback][/right]

Certainly not anyone who constantly complains about how cold it is. :rolleyes:

2001 ZTS,May 21 2006, 03:23 AM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,May 20 2006, 10:12 PM Wrote:Who would want that for their car?
[right][snapback]188713[/snapback][/right]

Certainly not anyone who constantly complains about how cold it is. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]188717[/snapback][/right]

hehe, I hear you. Kelly is like that too. My next car has to have dual climate controls. I'm always hot and she is always cold.

This thing migh not be a bad idea specially if you got a 4Dr and you can just let it hang out on the back window for the sumer time.
mo_focus,May 21 2006, 06:41 AM Wrote:hehe, I hear you. Kelly is like that too. My next car has to have dual climate controls. I'm always hot and she is always cold.
[right][snapback]188728[/snapback][/right]

Yes I have mentioned the same thing myself the other day"thats it, next car has dual climate controls". :lol:
mo_focus,May 21 2006, 07:41 AM Wrote:hehe, I hear you. Kelly is like that too. My next car has to have dual climate controls. I'm always hot and she is always cold.

This thing migh not be a bad idea specially if you got a 4Dr and you can just let it hang out on the back window for the sumer time.
[right][snapback]188728[/snapback][/right]

:lol: That made me laugh! Typical relationship when it comes to climate controls.
Yes, women are more generally cold... GET OVER IT :P

Maybe if the furnance and heat were going BEFORE we stepped in, then everything would be okay and no complaining.
SangriaRedZX5,May 21 2006, 09:39 AM Wrote:Yes, women are more generally cold...  :P

[right][snapback]188756[/snapback][/right]

finally, a woman who admits it, I've been telling people for years that women are just cold hearted bit.... oh wait a second, that damn context thing, s***, it always gets in the way :D
Saw the ad for that thing just today.... interesting idea. Helps evacuate the hot air in your car while you park it, so you don't have to step into an oven.
focusracer,May 21 2006, 08:37 PM Wrote:finally, a woman who admits it, I've been telling people for years that women are just cold hearted bit.... oh wait a second, that damn context thing, s***, it always gets in the way :D
[right][snapback]188795[/snapback][/right]

Not cold hearted, cold blooded (but I am sure some women are)... yes, I admit to a lot more things about women in general, then most women generally do!
I saw an infomercial for this last night...

It's a good Idea IMO, but really that's if it actually works, and lives up to what it dose, and is silent in doing it. last thing you need while being in grid locked traffic in the summer is to hear that thing over your a/c / radio passengers etc....
Frost__2001,May 23 2006, 03:03 PM Wrote:It's a good Idea IMO, but really that's if it actually works, and lives up to what it dose, and is silent in doing it. last thing you need while being in grid locked traffic in the summer is to hear that thing over your a/c / radio passengers etc....
[right][snapback]188980[/snapback][/right]
I don't think this is supposed to be used while driving. If it is that's why I have my moonroof and the vent feature :D