FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Slims Rides
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So a friend of mine comes up to me and asks.."Ya think you can help me"....so i say "whats up", well i need your knowledge for an hour....cool i say. So, he buys some Leds for his bike, and i installed them. he told me where he wanted them...and thats where i put them..

hope you like..(mind you its still light out)

[Image: bike7.jpg]
[Image: bike6.jpg]
[Image: bike5.jpg]
[Image: bike4.jpg]
[Image: bike3.jpg]
[Image: bike2.jpg]
[Image: bike1.jpg]
Thats a sweet looking bike.
SWEET!..its got shocks, pegs...Lucky!....hey have you taken it off any sweet jumps.

sorry had to throw that in there, nice bike bud, im hoping to get a Suzuki GSX-R 650 in the near future
wow your first bike is a R6.. nice bike.. but that is a lot of bike.. be safe
naz,May 20 2006, 05:53 PM Wrote:wow your first bike is a R6.. nice bike.. but that is a lot of bike.. be safe
[right][snapback]188672[/snapback][/right]

I dont think its his bike. Its his freinds and he just installed LED's for it.
:lol:

And nice job with the led's, got any night shots that'll do the work more justice?
euro_zx5,May 20 2006, 02:04 PM Wrote::lol:

And nice job with the led's, got any night shots that'll do the work more justice?
[right][snapback]188682[/snapback][/right]

Like mo said...not my bike...geez i'd die the first week i have the thing...

and as for night shots...working on it
Slimsride,May 20 2006, 08:42 PM Wrote:
euro_zx5,May 20 2006, 02:04 PM Wrote::lol:

[right][snapback]188682[/snapback][/right]

Like mo said...not my bike...geez i'd die the first week i have the thing...

and as for night shots...working on it
[right][snapback]188686[/snapback][/right]

ah. gotcha. i was too busy staring to read
that looks pretty good, want to see the night shots.

i have a few LEDS from my old focus that i might install one weekend into this one.
Okay...i'll post some night pics..ALTHOUGH.... today, my buddy..(owner of this bike) decided to bail at 160 km/h on this bike into a ditch...

BUDDY:

Shaken but not stirred. More embarrassed then anything. Seeing that he was in a long easy curve, and trying to pass two cars at the same time. My opinion, if you play you may pay. Besides not my bike, so if he wants to smash it up...GO AHEAD. I'm trying to get the bonehead to go the hospital, because he's complaining of a headache and seeing spots...(not a good sign), however he is worried that the hospital may be on the look out for someone that had a "motocycle crash", and may have the cops involved.

BIKE:

is still in one piece, with a few scratches on the side, and a few missing parts and flashers....(he slid in the grass mostly) atleast the LED'S work still. thats because of my outstanding wiring work...bwhahhaha.....what a dink!!!!!
Yeah, definitely get him checked out... those symptoms don't sound good at all.
wow.. that didn't take long...

Buddy should go to the hospital and get checked out. Sounds like he may have had a concussion. But if he's up and feeling alright today, chances are he's outta the woods.

Slimsride,May 21 2006, 10:17 PM Wrote:My opinion, if you play you may pay.  Besides not my bike, so if he wants to smash it up...GO AHEAD.
[right][snapback]188802[/snapback][/right]
Sure, as long as someone else doesn't end up paying the bill.

He could have just as easily taken another car out trying to avoid him.
tell him not to go so fast on the street.. he is making insurance more expensive for ppl like me who keep themselves under control on the street :angry:
^^ No arguement here from me. Nor am I saying to him "k, your still alive, so keep doing it" He's young , 21 i think. So, you can understand why he does it.

Anyhow, the status on him was he went to the hospital, had a concussion and thats it...all is well today. Although, he does seem to be driving his car more these days...LOL.

well.. glad he's ok.. always sad to see someone go down.. even if their own f***tardedness caused it
naz,May 23 2006, 08:18 PM Wrote:f***tardedness
[right][snapback]189094[/snapback][/right]
nice lingo :blink:
Its the neon/LED disease, soon as ya get em, you go faster.

We ALL know the performance benefits of neons.

I would say hes super lucky if he dumped his bike at 160km and all he got was a concussion and a scratched up bike.