FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Idiotic Bass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did you see the flex in the cab's panels... Sweet!
:o :o :o :o WOW!
It's not hard to make pickups loud!
Wow!!!

Thats bass

Orgasmic haha

:D
microbunny,May 18 2006, 05:57 PM Wrote:It's not hard to make pickups loud!
[right][snapback]188411[/snapback][/right]

Nope... 2 12"s properly tuned ported box... 1000w rms = Termlab 140's
And I thought mine was loud :blink:
scoobasteve,May 18 2006, 06:19 PM Wrote:
microbunny,May 18 2006, 05:57 PM Wrote:It's not hard to make pickups loud!

Nope... 2 12"s properly tuned ported box... 1000w rms = Termlab 140's
[right][snapback]188416[/snapback][/right]

possibly more but yeh..
That's to much!
I sorta figured SPL was done when they broke 160..... what's the point of going louder than going deaf?
darkpuppet,May 18 2006, 08:58 PM Wrote:I sorta figured SPL was done when they broke 160..... what's the point of going louder than going deaf?
[right][snapback]188451[/snapback][/right]

I dunno, loud enough to kill?

NefCanuck
that was insane
That is Niiiice...
That car probably is in the high 150s on a termlab mic.

160s now are almost impossible short of a crazy competition system
microbunny,May 18 2006, 04:57 PM Wrote:It's not hard to make pickups loud!

I was thinking the same thing. Those people are morons... both will be deaf in a few years.

Good selection of test cd though, bass mekanik is one of my fav's too.
that is an old old video. iirc, it has 8 12" XXX's and 8 1500 watt @ 1 ohm planet audio amps (can't remember model # specifically). the guys that did that install also did a civic with 32 RE8's and were some of the first to install the new XXX's. that truck could do 155's all day in the low 30's, which is painful to imagine. still a favourite of mine.

odd that people think spl was over at 160 and now there are people trying to eclipse 180db ;)
Finally... more proof Planet Audio is out there, somewhere... other than my car and some of my friends cars... :lol:
reminds me of my wagon with 4x12"s 1200w... I lost some of my hearing during those days and I regret it now but I guess you're young and stupid... the girls loved it though :)
My car has 4x15's pushing a nice 3000 watts, but we just did an install on a 96' S10 SS with 6x15's pushing 7200 watts :o Its freakin nuts, we cant wait to get that one on the SPL as well as mine, since I dunno what it does yet......
Gotta love DB Drive :)
I only ever did 130.2db with my two 10's, with a smaller amp (85 watts RMS x2 @ 2 ohms stereo), my factory deck, no cap, and "Stoplight" from Snoop Doggs "Paid tha cost to be da boss" CD... I've never measured my current setup...figure it'd be a little bit louder as I have a amp at least 2x bigger (180 watts RMS x2 @ 20hms stereo) and my newer HU sending a cleaner signal.