FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Still Don't Think This Was A Plane.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah me to. I thought they were going to also release footage form the gas station....guess not. Wonder why? :ph34r:
Ditto. No one believes anything the Central Intelligence Agency says.

Isn't that kinda ironic? :rolleyes:
I don;t care how fast the "plane" was going, you would still be able to make it out....not to mention, there wasn't any plane debris nor did I see any on the news casts.

Was I nuts was there NO EVIDENCE OF IT BEING A PLANE?
If you look closely, right before the explosion, on the ground to the right. Unless the plane hit the ground first and slid into the building...i dont think so.

You see a flash of something white and long. Like a missle or something.
Yeah I agree with Anthony, completely!!!!

Google 'Loose Change' there's an hour video on there about the conspiracy, crazy stuff. It wouldn't shock me..... especially the pentagon thing, the explosion (in the building) takes place BEFORE the plane even hits the building......

Bush :rolleyes:
wow.. you guys are believing the footage pieced together by a frenchman on the 9/11 disaster.

This has been discussed before, but this is complete and utter hogwash... bullshit as it were.

I posted several reports done by physicists in direct response to the loosechange video. A missle would have a hard time knocking over light standards that are spaced 100 feet apart, brainwash 100+ eyewitnesses that they saw a plane AND deposit the engines, luggage debris and a hundreds of pounds of human remains on the site.

Not to mention carry the amount of fuel needed to cause the ball of flame, the resulting fire, etc etc etc.. see where i'm going with this?

face it people.. sometimes a cigar is just.... a cigar.

Give me a couple days, and I'll edit the video and have you all believing it was a pink elephant that attacked the pentagon.
darkpuppet,May 17 2006, 03:34 PM Wrote:wow.. you guys are believing the footage pieced together by a frenchman on the 9/11 disaster.

This has been discussed before, but this is complete and utter hogwash... bulls*** as it were.

I posted several reports done by physicists in direct response to the loosechange video.  A missle would have a hard time knocking over light standards that are spaced 100 feet apart, brainwash 100+ eyewitnesses that they saw a plane AND deposit the engines, luggage debris and a hundreds of pounds of human remains on the site.

Not to mention carry the amount of fuel needed to cause the ball of flame, the resulting fire, etc etc etc.. see where i'm going with this?

face it people.. sometimes a cigar is just.... a cigar. 

Give me a couple days, and I'll edit the video and have you all believing it was a pink elephant that attacked the pentagon.
[right][snapback]188145[/snapback][/right]

OKAY OKAY OKAY...Geeze you're snippy in you old age :rolleyes:
What about the firefighters at the WTC's that heard controlled explosions when the buildings were going down?
Y'know...now that I look at it again...I think that may have been a pink elephant hitting the pentagon. :lol:
OMGWTFBBQ!! IT IS A PINK ELEPHANT!!!

YOUR DEAD OSAMA!!

I thought a pink elephant signified tasty popcorn...but now all i see is terrorism!!
The thing is, that the states would do this s*** to their own to come off 'more powerful' in the end in the world. Everyone knows Bush and (the others over there) have been in oil wars for a long time. His family has a huge backing in oil.

I'm not sure what to believe but will all the coverup bulls*** the states do on everything, spying, the phone call thing now, WTF is next. We all remember JFK, area 51 who the F knows what the hell they do.
Flofocus,May 17 2006, 03:48 PM Wrote:What about the firefighters at the WTC's that heard controlled explosions when the buildings were going down?
[right][snapback]188159[/snapback][/right]
They were confused. That's all. Trying to find a reason. What they heard was probably just the floors hitting eachother, or something. There were no controlled explosions.

While I agree that in the posted video that it looks like a missile. Think of the delay between frames. You don't see much.

That also said, I've seen this video a million times before, how is it "never seen before" or "just released"? I swear it's been on the internet for ages.
Well sure, just another reason to bring the incident back into the media to further 'exploit' it and shove it down the throats of the Americans to make them remember and stay 'patriotic' towards the war in Afghanistan and whatever else they are attacking.......

No different then the movie they released (Flight whatever) and the upcoming 'Twin Towers' one there filming right now.... :rolleyes: again!
I'm getting more and more annoyed that people are passing this s**t around as fact.

It's not... it was some little piece of video editing, and I don't know what it is, but people just plain ignore the actual facts of the day...I remember seeing it on TV... if it looks like an airplane, smells like an airplane, has parts of an airplane (including windows and engines), how does it suddenly become a grandiose conspiracy theory?

and now all you can find on the web are references to this movie talking like it were fact. It's like walking into a mental hospital and watching the retards go on about how cars are run by hamster wheels because they saw it in a cartoon.

what's a missle doing with a double rim?
[Image: rim1.jpg]

or a landing gear?
[Image: landinggear002.jpg]

and engine parts!
[Image: planeparts-1.jpg]

and then plane parts!
[Image: web_010911-N-6157F-001.jpg]

or has anyone considered the scale of the security camera footage?
[Image: camera1b.gif]

or the fact that the fuselage of the airplane is about 13 feet in diameter....

or compare the damage to the pentagon.. to the number of airplanes that would actually fit along the length of one side?

[Image: Pentagon_9_12_01.jpg][Image: pentagon-757.jpg]

I'll be honest, I'm just getting sick and tired of how these unfounded amateur attempts at conspiracy theories are gaining so much popularity.

The people that make this s**t are cashing in on other people's misfortune...
S2,May 17 2006, 04:28 PM Wrote:The thing is, that the states would do this s*** to their own to come off 'more powerful' in the end in the world.  Everyone knows Bush and (the others over there) have been in oil wars for a long time.  His family has a huge backing in oil.

I'm not sure what to believe but will all the coverup bulls*** the states do on everything, spying, the phone call thing now, WTF is next.  We all remember JFK, area 51 who the F knows what the hell they do.
[right][snapback]188172[/snapback][/right]

Actually, Area 51, and UFOs from Area 51 to be precise have recently been explained in recently unclassified documents.

Do some reading up on the SR71 blackbird's predecessor, the A12.. The USAF actually rather (at the time) have the belief in UFO's persist as a shortcoming of their uber spyplane was the proverbial cow bell around their necks when trying to spy on Russia.

If Russia really knew what those lights in the sky were all about, they would have been warned and able to cover up their facilities/movements.
So with the US releasing this "new footage"

what are they trying to distract us from or cover up? What was the reason they chose now to release it?
Aka,May 17 2006, 06:18 PM Wrote:So with the US releasing this "new footage"

what are they trying to distract us from or cover up? What was the reason they chose now to release it?
[right][snapback]188186[/snapback][/right]

please don't take the writeups on break.com to be factual. This footage was in the original "Can you spot the plane" videos that came years ago.

that's the most annoying part of all this.... conspiracy theorists are still passing around the same old retreaded videos for years now.... yet nobody continues to pass around the facts that debunk it.

hence, why every six months or so, you get a group of people on an internet forum discussing this as if it were new, or somehow proves a point that was pure falacy the first umpteen times it circled the internet.

please excuse my annoyance.. it's been a rough day...
darkpuppet,May 17 2006, 04:57 PM Wrote:please excuse my annoyance.. it's been a rough day...
[right][snapback]188196[/snapback][/right]

That or your old age is settling in. :D

I'd post in relation to this thread itself but I'm at work and cant' really check it fully out yet.
Phantom,May 17 2006, 10:59 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,May 17 2006, 04:57 PM Wrote:please excuse my annoyance.. it's been a rough day...
[right][snapback]188196[/snapback][/right]

That or your old age is settling in. :D

[right][snapback]188198[/snapback][/right]

celibacy :rolleyes:
Pages: 1 2