FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I'll Take One Please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 20050730P_0004.jpg]

"The Cosworth Atlantic engine will be a four-cylinder, 2.3-liter design that will be capable of generating 300 horsepower and producing speeds up to 175 mph"

Info on it
Champ Car page

I'd get better info but the Cosworth site is down...
And it comes wuth a free head rest.
Wow, imagine that thing stuffed inside a Focus sedan? :blink: Holy Torque Steer Batman! :ph34r:

NefCanuck
ANTHONYD,May 17 2006, 12:00 PM Wrote:And it comes wuth a free head rest.
[right][snapback]188111[/snapback][/right]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHHA

I want one.
Nice.... would be more nice if that made it's way into a Focus for 2007 as an SVT replacement.
that suits my power goals....
ANTHONYD,May 17 2006, 12:00 PM Wrote:And it comes wuth a free head rest.

I don't care what it comes with!!!!
You can buy that engine off of the Cosworth website. $19k USD.

http://www.cosworth.com/shop_item.php?productid=428

On another note, they're also starting to use Cosworth 2.3's in the Caterham Super 7's now.... I wouldn't mind having a 300hp version in a Caterham CSR. Something tells me you would have to use race fuel, though.
Casper,May 17 2006, 03:32 PM Wrote:You can buy that engine off of the Cosworth website. $19k USD.

http://www.cosworth.com/shop_item.php?productid=428

On another note, they're also starting to use Cosworth 2.3's in the Caterham Super 7's now.... I wouldn't mind having a 300hp version in a Caterham CSR. Something tells me you would have to use race fuel, though.
[right][snapback]188178[/snapback][/right]
yah those engines are a little pricey. Rather just do some massive rebuild work on the current engine and drop a super charger on it, get same 300hp result with more $$ in my pocket
ANTHONYD,May 17 2006, 11:00 AM Wrote:And it comes wuth a free head rest.

BWHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

that is funny.....