FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone See This At A Dealer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hrmm Still has the dealer tag its brand new at Concept Ford O.o interesting setup Prelowered (about 2 inch) , rims and loaded to the hilt

[Image: IMAG0006.jpg]

and just for s***s and giggles I was gunna test drive this (Below) but I couldn't get my 6'4" setup into the driver seat comfortably to be able to drive safely..
**Plus I scared off everyone at the dealer again by unloading a can of worms over the service techs for running my focus's engine so long without coolant ( dun ask, waterpumps bad)

[Image: IMAG0007.jpg]

P.S. I know the quality of the pic isn't like my usual camera.. I was testing my new HTC Dreams camera out plus I didn't have my FinePix's with me either
I've seen the trucks before.
One of the roofing companies I had quote on my house showed up in one.
yeah we've had a few transits at my work already, I think that's a fusion sport, but then again when I got my 1st focus in december of 2000, they had a few focus's modified in the show room to show what after market parts they had available for the focus at the time.
Let me guess, the Fusion was an SE right? (Definitely FWD though, can't lower an AWD car more than 1.5", believe me I know <_<)

Every time I see one of these "one offs" they don't use the high end car :(

S'why I like mine better :D

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 29 2009, 05:29 PM Wrote:(Definitely FWD though, can't lower an AWD car more than 1.5", believe me I know <_<)

[right][snapback]293505[/snapback][/right]

why? my buddy has a AWD stage 3 A6 thats slammed (tucking front and rear) and hes got no problems at all
fatphocus,Aug 29 2009, 07:40 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Aug 29 2009, 05:29 PM Wrote:(Definitely FWD though, can't lower an AWD car more than 1.5", believe me I know <_<)

[right][snapback]293505[/snapback][/right]

why? my buddy has a AWD stage 3 A6 thats slammed (tucking front and rear) and hes got no problems at all
[right][snapback]293508[/snapback][/right]

Just going by what Ford says, different systems have different requirements I guess (No doubt the Audi system is a much more sophisticated one than the Ford Haldex based one)

NefCanuck