FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cfm Sale For Powerworks...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the canadian dollar doing what its doing now....wow....good deal here guys, better than Micths GB prices :blink: :ph34r:

http://focus.c-f-m.com/index.asp?PageActio...PROD&ProdID=988
*looks at link*

*looks at Focus SPI*

*hits head on desk*
:lol: burn.
Holy s***! thats a deal and a half!

If i had my focus still, and insurance. i'd buy that in a second.
HMMM.

I wonder if the "Green Machine" would like one of those?
ANTHONYD,May 16 2006, 03:41 PM Wrote:HMMM.

[right][snapback]187937[/snapback][/right]

Haha, Just tell the wife that the honeymoon can wait. I'm sure she'll understand :ph34r:
scoobasteve,May 16 2006, 03:42 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,May 16 2006, 03:41 PM Wrote:HMMM.

[right][snapback]187937[/snapback][/right]

Haha, Just tell the wife that the honeymoon can wait. I'm sure she'll understand :ph34r:
[right][snapback]187938[/snapback][/right]

Like I'd put one of those on my car.

A: It would blow up.

B: It still wouldn;t be quick enough.
Its the same price as the Focussport kit and intercooled.... Anybody wanna buy a focussport kit for 3000canadian ... hehehehe...
if i didn't buy a new set of wheels and tires, and the new amp. i'd be all over that.
FocusGuy7476,May 17 2006, 03:28 AM Wrote:if i didn't buy a new set of wheels and tires, and the new amp. i'd be all over that.
[right][snapback]188041[/snapback][/right]

And you would enow a PW SC alot more then those my friend. Thats what reciepts are for and 30 day returns!!
Yeah, i've got the same price, $3450cnd pickup and $3550 shipped plus tax, plus no duties or brokerage fees as well as no $300usd shipping charges to Canada!