FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Parkour Article
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dan the Parkour Man

Is that you in the pic Dan?

If so, nice shirt!!! :lol:
Oh yeah. thats Dan...fo sho.
Interesting article. And he's got it in one here "...do we want to make this better? Or do we want top sit back and risk (marketers) developing the art we love so much?"

If he's that dedicated to the sport, then he did what he had to do.
Way to fight the temptation.

Dan must truely love the "community" to keep it's roots at top-of-mind.
Thats a Pretty good article.
Good read. I think Dan did a great job in the interview.
haha.. thats me.

Its weird as ive done so many articles now (37 accross canada/usa) .. but this is the first one where ALOT of people have taken notice its actually me.

I just got back from touring the states with David Belle (founder of Parkour, the one in all those crazy videos) and I have messages from old girlfriends, teachers, etc all wanting to talk to me.

Weird s***.

But I do enjoy this article.. She wanted to take a different approach/angle and I was allll for it.
good that your sticking to your morals and ethics of the sport you love so much.
Call me dumb but I never knew what parkour was... I've been doing things like this for a long time... I just get called stupid...or "get off of there".... I might not be as daring tho..... I have a thing with heights... I getting better with roofs now