FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Aem Performance Group Buy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AEM Performance products Group Buy

NOTE: THIS IS A SHORT-TERM GROUP BUY – THIS IS A “GO NOW” DEAL AND THE ORDER WILL BE PLACED IN ONE WEEK.

OVERVIEW
I’ve scored some excellent discounts on basically the entire AEM line ... so the parts listed below are just some examples of the pricing we can get. For more detailed product descriptions simply click on the part number to link to the mfg page.

BACKGROUND:
My mechanic and I, and one of his other customers, have already committed to a water-methanol injection kit each, so we have basically met the minimum already. I know that there is limited demand for these types of products, but this pricing IMO is really, really good ... so if you think any AEM product is in your future, you should really think about getting it now. If you want something that isn’t listed, simply email me with the part number and I’ll get you a quote.
NB: don't use PMs until we've migrated to the new server. Thanks.

TERMS:
1. Prices are CAD and include everything except GST/PST. This assumes a GTA meet up for final delivery.
2. 20% PayPal deposit required to confirm order; balance is COD, or PayPal (add 3% for PayPal).
3. Plan is to place order in one week for delivery to you no later than last week in April.
4. We need 3 confirmed orders with deposit to get these prices – I already have 3 orders so this Group Buy is now a “go.”
5. No “I think I can get it cheaper somewhere else” posts ... if you can beat these prices, landed and with exchange, then do your own group buy and I’ll be the first in line.

WATER METHANOL INJECTION KITS
30-3000 ...................... 1 gal tank, re-circulating pump, controller, 3 injectors ............................... 350.00 CAD
30-3001 ...................... 5 gal tank, HD re-circulating pump, controller, 3 injectors ......................... 350.00 CAD (yes – same price as 1 gal!!)
30-3002 ...................... no tank, pump from 3000, controller, 3 injectors ....................................... 295.00 CAD
30-3003 ...................... water methanol injection filter .............................................................. 30.00 CAD

WIDEBAND GAUGES / CONTROLLERS
30-2310 ...................... inline wideband UEGO controller ............................................... 175.00 CAD
30-5130 ...................... analog wideband air fuel gauge with sensor ............................. 188.00 CAD
30-4100 ...................... digital wideband air fuel gauge with sensor UEGO ................... 188.00 CAD

For prices on other AEM products please email the item number from the AEM website to ... xxxx (remove the space first)
$188 for a wideband? Thats freakin nuts!
hm is it 188+shipping+ taxes or what?

i might have to get in on this.
Spinal,Apr 11 2010, 06:52 PM Wrote:hm is it 188+shipping+ taxes or what?

i might have to get in on this.
[right][snapback]304926[/snapback][/right]

I knew you were going to ask this question and so I wrote Term #1 just for you.

Post #1 Wrote:1. Prices are CAD and include everything except GST/PST. This assumes a GTA meet up for final delivery.
omg that is really really good price!!

what is difference btw analog and digital??
i know it is needle and numbers..but what else??
maybe just customizable colors on analog??
konafocuswrc,Apr 11 2010, 07:12 PM Wrote:omg that is really really good price!!

what is difference btw analog and digital??
i know it is needle and numbers..but what else??
maybe just customizable colors on analog??
[right][snapback]304928[/snapback][/right]

yup - pretty much.

The digital has both the digital characters and a small needle that sweeps along the outside of the gauge and changes colours (red / green) as the a/f changes.

The analog has a needle only, and what appears to be reverse EL glow lighting with a user option of 7 colours.

Leo ... check out the links in the first post and you can see the differences for yourself.
lol you know me too well ken, well i can't pass this deal up, 188 is just too good, good thing im getting lots of shifts at work. put me down for one.
already checked link..but i kinda wanted to hear from users..
but looks like digital is cooler..lol

check your pm
Mike ... Leo ... PMs sent.
Bump for ...

Nate

Oscar

Tony
Ken, how about the innovate LC-1 why not those instead of AEM? The thing I did not like about the AEM is the sensor calibration is out of your control. If you feel it is out of calibration your only solution is to by a new sensor. But innovate allows you to re-calibrate.

I had both sensors, and this is just my 2 cents. You guys can ignore me if you want :)
hardk0re,Apr 14 2010, 06:25 AM Wrote:Ken, how about the innovate LC-1 why not those instead of AEM?  The thing I did not like about the AEM is the sensor calibration is out of your control.  If you feel it is out of calibration your only solution is to by a new sensor.  But innovate allows you to re-calibrate.

I had both sensors, and this is just my 2 cents. You guys can ignore me if you want :)
[right][snapback]305104[/snapback][/right]
It's okay - good question. The answer simply is money.

The supplier came to the table with substantial AEM discounts on the water-meth injection kit which was my primary concern (and also the 2 others I mentioned) ... and then they sweetened the pot by giving us that discount across the entire AEM lineup. Hence my purchase also of a couple of AEM gauges that I otherwise would probably have purchased elsewhere.

Bottom line:

Innovate doesn't have a water-meth kit
Innovate's prices are considerably higher - for example the DB kit (LC-1 + digital gauge) which is equivalent to the AEM UEGO wideband controller with gauge, would be at least $40 more in this group buy and even higher obviously at retail.

And lastly, and frankly, I just don't see myself doing any sort of recalibration - I don't think my knowledge level is that high ... I'm more of a "replace what's not working" kind of a guy anyway.

But ... having said that ... my supplier does also sell Innovate products so if anyone prefers it to AEM, I can get a decent price for you.

Cheers
I paid $800 for my AEM UEGO back in the day....
id be interested in an AEM truboost electronic boost controller.

Part# 30-4350
GFXjamie,Apr 15 2010, 06:46 PM Wrote:id be interested in an AEM truboost electronic boost controller.

Part# 30-4350
[right][snapback]305269[/snapback][/right]
Jamie ... with the same terms and conditions in the first post, the 30-4350 Tru Boost controller is 266 CAD.

Not much time to make up your mind though ... I'll be placing the order on Monday and as part of the deal is free shipping for that one big order - as they say - when it's gone it's gone.
ZTWsquared,Apr 14 2010, 01:52 AM Wrote:Bump for ...

Nate

Oscar

Tony

[right][snapback]305101[/snapback][/right]

Bump for final two days.
on a side note this price is almost HALF what performance improvements has then on SALE for... so boys if you want one GET ONE NOW!