FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Goatse Ipod Skin Now Available! *sfw*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Awesome, Yet somehow the worst thing EVAR!
what the eff is goatse? i think i have an idea, but i want someone to clarify por favor.
FociPhil,May 15 2006, 04:15 PM Wrote:what the eff is goatse? i think i have an idea, but i want someone to clarify por favor.
[right][snapback]187645[/snapback][/right]

Do a search.... Let us know what you find.
:rolleyes:
FociPhil,May 15 2006, 03:15 PM Wrote:what the eff is goatse? i think i have an idea, but i want someone to clarify por favor.
[right][snapback]187645[/snapback][/right]

Agreed!! I'll google it!! ahh, technology
bE CAREFUL.

a GOATSE ISN'T FOR THE WEAK!
Odd... Good thing I'm looking this up on companytime!! :unsure:

Goatse.cx (variably pronounced "goat see", "goat seh", "goats", "goatsex", "goat say", "goat see dot cx", or "goats dot cx", and often truncated to goatse) is one of the most infamous Internet shock sites and well-known Internet memes. Its front page contained a sexually explicit and extremely graphic picture, hello.jpg, featuring a man wearing a gold ring on his left hand (with no visible clothing) manually stretching his anus and rectum to a diameter roughly equal to the width of his hand. Below his anus, the man's dangling penis and testicles were visible. The site was commonly linked to by Internet trolls in order to shock unsuspecting users with the image.

As of January 14, 2004, the domain goatse.cx is no longer online. However, many mirrors of the site are still available and the image itself has been posted at many other websites. The most common mirror was goat.cx; however, goat.cx was, like its predecessor, no longer online as of February 22, 2005. As of February 27 of that year, the domain goat.cx, like goatse.cx, had been suspended by the Christmas Island Internet Administration, but the domain as of April 2005 appeared to be back online, showing only the message "be right back." In May 2005, there was an image on the site showing a pumpkin with some hands around it as if it was stretching its anus. Christmas Island Technology Corp has registered goats.cx as of May 24, 2005 with obviously nonexistent name servers, presumably in an attempt to prevent another mirror of the original goatse.cx. In July 2005, goats.cx displayed the text "SIRS! WE HAVE A PROBLEM! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO GOATS.CX!"

The mirror that most closely resembles
:lol: BWAHAHAH!

I WARNED YOU.

Hope I didn't get you in trouble.

Goatse is right up there with Tubgirl.... 2 of the WORST things one can look at. It's one of those things that once you see it...it's burnt in you mind forever!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
ANTHONYD,May 15 2006, 03:46 PM Wrote::lol: BWAHAHAH!

I WARNED YOU.

Hope I didn't get you in trouble.

Goatse is right up there with Tubgirl.... 2 of the WORST things one can look at. It's one of those things that once you see it...it's burnt in you mind forever!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
[right][snapback]187657[/snapback][/right]

HAHA I guess I will save tubgirl for when I get home.. goodie goodie! hahaha
I think I am going to be sick.....
jen deans...thank you. Becuase on you, i ddint have to look it up.

That IPOD skin is SICK! Either sick...doesnt matter.