FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The 05 Fucus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got a profesional detail done for the SCN show here, snapped some pics before the show, and at the show!

Took home 2nd place Ford as well. :)

[Image: May4th001.jpg]

[Image: May4th008.jpg]

[Image: May4th010.jpg]

[Image: May4th019.jpg]

[Image: May4th017.jpg]

[Image: May4th023.jpg]

[Image: May4th020.jpg]

[Image: SCN2006004.jpg]

[Image: SCN2006007.jpg]

[Image: SCN2006039.jpg]

[Image: SCN2006054.jpg]
Nice!
Love it. Clean. Great work B)

Congrats on the prize!
Damn thats sexy!!

Black mesh i think would look better...but still...DAYM!!
Hottest 05 on the site.

Nice work!
Nice car!
DEAD SEXY!!!1!!1!1!

Hey could you share some info please??? Where did you get you CF hood and about how much did it run you? Also did it come ready for the windshield spray nozzles? Any help would be appreciated!
Yes, very nice hood. Great looking car.
SVT ZX3,May 15 2006, 10:48 AM Wrote:DEAD SEXY!!!1!!1!1!

Hey could you share some info please??? Where did you get you CF hood and about how much did it run you? Also did it come ready for the windshield spray nozzles? Any help would be appreciated!
[right][snapback]187589[/snapback][/right]

I got the CF hood from DeftRacing.com. It came ready to go with windshield nozzle pre drilled, and hood latch assembled and attached, just install! It cost me about $650 after shipping, and crossing the border. :)
^^^^^^^^^^
THANK YOU!!!!
nice
The shots look great! And congrats on the 2nd!
Dirty...

and by dirty I mean that your car is hott..

excellent final product!
Thats a sweet looking 05.

Nice car.
Great car. It is even more sexy knowing a woman made that machine.

I love you.

How much did it cost you for the pro detail work?

Just curious
meford4u,May 15 2006, 05:49 PM Wrote:Great car.  It is even more sexy knowing a woman made that machine.

I love you.

How much did it cost you for the pro detail work?

Just curious
[right][snapback]187724[/snapback][/right]

Awww, you always make me smile. You ladies man! :lol:

The detail cost about $250, the bodyshop is paying for half because my 15 year old brother could have done a better job. :)
Nicely done car and I love those rims :D

NefCanuck
I for one like the contrast of the red strut bar under the hood. Give it a few more smart accents like that inside the bay and cabin and you might look at 1st place next time.

Just my ideas and ramblings. :)

Sweet car. :D

You and SL8RZZX3 oughta PM/MSN design ideas. Gordo sure knows how to smartly dress up a car.
I dunno, that Duratec sure is ugly.

And I wanted a black strut tower bar, but red was the last colour. Same thing with the throttle body, blue was the last colour. Only piece I got in the colour I wanted was my CAI. :lol:

First and ONLY shot of the engine, is the one up there. I don't want to show it off any more, unless there's a turbo setup under there! Well, when they produce one...
the hood looks awsome!!
Pages: 1 2