FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hardk0re Partout Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thanks for the bushings :D
Updated 1st post.

Note on the free stuff, if nobody picks it up by end of October its going in the trash bin.
Hey Kev, Sorry to hear about the car gone. Always loved that car. Had a long discussion with the wife about buying it.

In the end, just know that you put together one terrific ride and there will be more terrific rides in the future.

Oh, and I will take the Wonderland tickets off your hands. PM me any details. We can always use the mail for the exchange.
I'll take the K&N oil filters

does the stock air box come with the snorkel and TB tube? if so i'll take that too
If you still have the front bumper available pm me and I'll pick it up from you.
meford4u,Sep 4 2009, 01:21 AM Wrote:Hey Kev,  Sorry to hear about the car gone.  Always loved that car.  Had a long discussion with the wife about buying it.

In the end, just know that you put together one terrific ride and there will be more terrific rides in the future.

Oh, and I will take the Wonderland tickets off your hands.  PM me any details.  We can always use the mail for the exchange.
[right][snapback]293760[/snapback][/right]

PFFFT, like you could fit in a roller coaster.
ANTHONYD,Sep 4 2009, 10:25 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Sep 4 2009, 01:21 AM Wrote:Hey Kev,  Sorry to hear about the car gone.  Always loved that car.  Had a long discussion with the wife about buying it.

Oh, and I will take the Wonderland tickets off your hands.  PM me any details.  We can always use the mail for the exchange.
[right][snapback]293760[/snapback][/right]

PFFFT, like you could fit in a roller coaster.
[right][snapback]293781[/snapback][/right]
Your right I can't.

Too tall.

Check your PM Kev.
Still have the stock bumpers? I assume these are liquid grey?
got a pic of the back seats?
Pages: 1 2