FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Nissan Skyline Gtr R34 * For Sale *
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Damn... that is one of my favorite cars ever.. Pure sexyness..
THAT IS AMAZING
Looks good but $100k lol ya ok good luck buddy.
if you want a Skyline let me know as we usually get them at my work a few times a year the last skyline that came in the gray one (from the pics I took) the reserve was only $4200.00
Yaa but it wasn't a R34 probablly a R32 If its legit and its acually registered then thats prob the 1st R34 in Canada
like I said the ones we get are the like the ones in the photos I took in the thread i posted about cars at my work.
Nice car!

But for 100K, yowzers!

I guess they are legal for sale in Canada now?
2DXTRM,Aug 28 2009, 02:41 PM Wrote:Nice car!

But for 100K, yowzers!

[right][snapback]293456[/snapback][/right]

If someone else has already taken the steps required to import them, at that point they are legal for sale in Canada.

But seriously, if you had 100k to spend on that, wouldn't you rather get a brand new GT-R instead?
i dont get it, whats so special about it? :blink:

i doubt anyone with 100k to spend on a car wouldn't buy one like that lol, unless of course its that one select person like jay leno.
What's so special about it? The Skyline GT-R is one of the best cars ever (in my opinion). It's discontinued too so they are more rare. Sick cars.. But I wouldn't spend 100k on it either. That car is fasttttt.
IS that also the Spec V?
Is it just me or does the pic of the interior look a bit off. The digi screen in the centre of the dash looks as if it is installed crooked.
It's a cool car, I'll give ya that, BUT for 100g's I'd be shopping somewhere else. To each his own I guess.
ZTWsquared,Aug 28 2009, 03:01 PM Wrote:

But for 100K, yowzers!

If someone else has already taken the steps required to import them, at that point they are legal for sale in Canada.

But seriously, if you had 100k to spend on that, wouldn't you rather get a brand new GT-R instead?
[right][snapback]293458[/snapback][/right]

The rumor is some of these are being shipped here in peices, then re-assembled and registered as kit cars.
It is deffenetly a kit car considering It's a 2008 GTR There is no such thing but Im pretty sure its the 1st one around right now so your not paying $100,000 just for the car your paying $100,000 to say I am the only person to own a 2002 GTR In Canada. Not sure how long it will last becasue im sure after that one is sold another one will coem along. But It will get sold
Flofocus,Sep 1 2009, 02:54 PM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Aug 28 2009, 03:01 PM Wrote:

But for 100K, yowzers!

[right][snapback]293458[/snapback][/right]

The rumor is some of these are being shipped here in peices, then re-assembled and registered as kit cars.
[right][snapback]293621[/snapback][/right]

That's what I read in that thread.
They put it all back together here and gave it a new VIN #.
sorry.. can't say I'd pay 100G for that when it's wrong-sided and you can get a GT-R for about the same.
Hot damn. :o

The ubercar performance of the new GT-R being considered and such, I'd shell out for a R34 GT-R any day of the week. It's a R34 GT-R. You're watching one of the finest examples of Japanese automotive manufacturing ever built slowly become a classic.

Praise <insert silly deity here> for legislation loopholes! I guarantee that if this really receives ANY attention whatsoever at the Federal and Provincial level, they'll close the loophole faster than they bury backstory on Ratzinger's WWII history. Whoops. :ph34r: