FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cayuga Friday May 12th/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys i'm heading up to Cayuga friday night, gates open at 6:30 pm and the track stays open till 11pm. It'd be nice to see some Foci up there instead of Hondas!! If anyone needs directions check out http://www.torontomotorsportspark.com and click on the dragway :) Should be good fun!
Ill race another SPI, but no Zetec :o
It dont matter win or loose just come to the track for some fun. No one says you have to be the fastest dude.
Argh, short notice dude, otherwise I could have made it for this Friday (Yeah, yeah, I'm nuts for wanting to drag an autotragic Focus, maybe I'd catch a napping Honduh owner :P)

NefCanuck
It's GON RAIN!!!!
[Image: ollie.jpg]
scoobasteve,May 11 2006, 03:11 PM Wrote:It's GON RAIN!!!!
[Image: ollie.jpg]
[right][snapback]186777[/snapback][/right]

classic, does the black-u-weather forcast say it's " gon rain sideways? "
Yeah its gonna rain, well have to schedual this another time.
Burnin21,May 11 2006, 04:53 PM Wrote:Yeah its gonna rain, well have to schedual this another time.
[right][snapback]186934[/snapback][/right]
RAINED OUT
Burnin21,May 11 2006, 04:53 PM Wrote:Yeah its gonna rain, well have to schedual this another time.
[right][snapback]186934[/snapback][/right]
Let Us know
Well it did not rain afterall and there was ONE yes thats ONE focus there besides me :) There was a Sonic Blue ZX5 SVT Focus running mid 15's and it was no one on this site. I ran a 16.01 as my best time. Not bad with a 400lb wall of speakers. I'll let you know when I plan the next one, should be mid June on a friday of course :)
sonic blue zx5 eh?

did the dude have long hair?
Nope short hair ruffly beard, and it was bone stock. He was mid tweenties tho...
Wow on the quick response time as well lol
Fack!

that might have been my car!!!!

5 spoke rims?
Well it had the SVT rims tho, and blue inserts in the seats. Also only had 47,650 on the odometer I was talking to the guy and took a little peaky inside his car. He was also convinced his car had 'Zetec' range, kinda like V-Tec, but what i told him is he was feeling the intake manifold open up we dont have V-Tec in a Zetec lmao
haha, That is definatley not my car.

Could be the other Blue ZX5 that sold the same day mine did.

Somehow, Donway had 2- 2003 Blue SVT ZX5's out of the 121 avaliable for 03
hmmmm very interesting