FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2007 Saleen S331
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://saleen.com/s331.htm

Have you guys seen this yet? Damn nice looking truck!!
completely unecessary!!

I friggin love it!! 450bhp!?!?!@@#$%^&*

thats a sik truck!
Yeah can't believe I didn't see this yet or hear about it.

There are some HIGH RES pics on the side bar on the link above also....
thats a Hottt truck. Does it say how fast it is?

i wonder how it compares to the SRT-10
Seen that a little while back, at least SOMEBODY is picking SVT's slack.I love it BUT....Check the price on that rig! :yikes:
um....all you need now is a gun rack in the back window, and a cowboy hat, and a pair of jordache jeans.....

I HATE TRUCKS....

I like the horsepower numbers, but the body accessories they added dont really go with the truck very well.
Thats a sweet looking truck. Totally over the top, but whats not to like about it.
Slimsride,May 10 2006, 07:09 PM Wrote:um....all you need now is a gun rack in the back window, and a cowboy hat, and a pair of jordache jeans.....

I HATE TRUCKS....
[right][snapback]186639[/snapback][/right]
Booooooooooo to you.

Don't be hate'n a vehicle that can leave your "FOcus" in the dust of Alberta.

Hate pick ups.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT
it's like your saying you hate women.

Or do you? :1gayfight2:
I like that, looks like you could really catch a few guys napping if they thought the truck was all show & no go :lol:

NefCanuck
looks good, a little bit of S7 styling in the front bumper. a fairly clean looking truck with power.

like all saleen cars and parts they are on the expensive side.
thats facking hot!!

twin screw supercharger??!?!?!? sounds intense!!
how many sheets of 4x8 will it carry?
darkpuppet,May 11 2006, 01:27 PM Wrote:how many sheets of 4x8 will it carry?
[right][snapback]186867[/snapback][/right]
Making fun of trucks does not get you any help when it comes time to move or start renovating when your sorry ass buys a new house.

Ask Anthony.

He loves my truck.
Wow... they did what SVT intended on years ago... that's awesome!

Quote:The Saleen Supercharged Sport Truck packs a punch at 450 bhp @ 5200 RPM, and with 500 lb-ft of torque @ 4000 RPM which is due in part to the unique, patented, high-flow Saleen Series VI integrated twin-screw supercharger. Here, air is compressed through the twin screws and then runs through the dual-stage, water-to-air intercooler, which reduces the intake air temperature. With this cool, dense air, the Saleen Powerflash™ performance calibration system radically increases the power and performance.

In recognizing the trend of consumers wanting more choices, the Saleen Sport Truck will be offered as a normally aspirated, 3-Valve Sport Truck, which offers 325 bhp @ 5000 RPM, and with 400 lb-ft of torque at 4000 RPM.

I'm assuming the 'Thunder' will smoke the Dodge... considering the power to performance between the last Lightning and that year's head to head Dodge SRT-10, the Ford wasn't a slouch.
it's not really the trucks i hate, more the drivers that don't know how to drive such beasts around here.

They always take up two parking spots, and their ass ends wind up so close to yours when they have to tight turn into a spot. Then thier doors always seem to bump my door, which leave scuffs and dents in my door. Then there are the assmunchers that drive thier trucks covered in mud..which flick rocks at my car, cracking my windshield....

yes it's a nice truck, but i'm just thinking about the f***tard that'll be driving it.
meford4u,May 11 2006, 09:09 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,May 11 2006, 01:27 PM Wrote:how many sheets of 4x8 will it carry?
[right][snapback]186867[/snapback][/right]
Making fun of trucks does not get you any help when it comes time to move or start renovating when your sorry ass buys a new house.

Ask Anthony.

He loves my truck.
[right][snapback]186922[/snapback][/right]

trust me, trucks are useful. wouldn't mind one myself.
Slimsride,May 11 2006, 05:51 PM Wrote:it's not really the trucks i hate, more the drivers that don't know how to drive such beasts around here.

They always take up two parking spots, and their ass ends wind up so close to yours when they have to tight turn into a spot.  Then thier doors always seem to bump my door, which leave scuffs and dents in my door.  Then there are the assmunchers that drive thier trucks covered in mud..which flick rocks at my car, cracking my windshield....

yes it's a nice truck, but i'm just thinking about the f***tard that'll be driving it.
[right][snapback]186932[/snapback][/right]
That sounds like me for sure!
It's so nice aI won;t resize.

[Image: SaleenFront.jpg]
Not bad. Now if it didn't need a tow-behind refinery, it'd be feasible.
Pages: 1 2