FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cheap Gas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would have done the same and filled my car till she over-flowed but it just goes to show you that A) you can trust women and B) women ruin most good things in life.

link to article
QUOTE:

The gas station is trying to determine if it can go back and charge the people who got the bargain regular price after the fact.

Bulls***, The gas station fell asleep at the wheel. They're responsible.
I highly doubt they will or can do that but if it was you, you'd sure as hell be trying it!
haha, i wish i could fill up for 7 cents.
I'd say TS. They paid what it said at the pump. And remember all those little signs on the pumps stating if the amounts are different, the one at the pump will be the one honoured.

I'd so have filled up, as much as I could. And I'd have said nothing to them and paid at the pump. What a stupid bitch.
I filled up once and the computer system in the station crashed and lost record of my fill up.

The guy wanted to charge me again after I paid with credit card.

I told him to stick it. It's not my fault you lost a sale.

I checked my VISA slip for months....no record of the purchase.

COOL. FREE FILL UP.

Once in a while, the shell in Beamsville will run out of bronze and silver, and will sell premium for bronze....Wicked deal.
That woman is CRAZY. No way would I have done that :D
I would have filled my cupholders, glovebox, drank it and doused myself for the sole purpose of wringing it back out of my clothes at home.
ANTHONYD,May 10 2006, 02:29 PM Wrote:I filled up once and the computer system in the station crashed and lost record of my fill up.

The guy wanted to charge me again after I paid with credit card.

I told him to stick it. It's not my fault you lost a sale.

I checked my VISA slip for months....no record of the purchase.

COOL. FREE FILL UP.

Once in a while, the shell in Beamsville will run out of bronze and silver, and will sell premium for bronze....Wicked deal.
[right][snapback]186557[/snapback][/right]

that happens all the time here in mississauga,

Sometimes its not the stations that run out of gas, they just need to get rid of the premium gas if it has been sitting for a while.
sh!t, id have gone and found a 50 gallon barrel and rolled it to the gas station and filled that and borrow my fathers truck and sealed the box and filled the back up.

Oh how many times they have f***ed us all over with these insane price increases for no reason. If they'd have called me back and asked to pay the difference i would go and s*** in the middle of their floor.
I wonder if they can legally force you to pay?
No. I don't think they can. They can't do anything about it. Their loss. Too bad so sad.
sweet price

i wish something like that would happen here.
IMO legally the station is s**t outta luck. They fell asleep at the switch, they got "hosed"

Nice change from how it usually goes with the drivers getting it <_<

NefCanuck