FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tom Cruise Vs. Bugatti
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what a tool, He should be banned for leaving Kidman. I bet they broke up cause he was trying to convert her to that cult of his and her with a brain said no. Katie Holmes on the other hand had a career going no where and signed her soul over. :)

Nice car BTW
Haha, i wonder what the problem was witht he door.
I'm all for giving movie stars TVRs so we can watch them make fools of themselves trying to get in and out.
Do you mean getting out of the crashed and crumpled mound of what used to be a TVR?

Aren't they hard to drive?
Katie by the looks of it didnt know how to unlock the door...friggin stooge.
TVR is/was Bugatti?? or am i missing something?
scoobasteve,May 10 2006, 07:31 PM Wrote:Haha, i wonder what the problem was witht he door.
[right][snapback]186577[/snapback][/right]

My guess is the numbnuts was lifting the handle the same time she was hitting the unlock. They were caught in this vortex of mental blockage for the 15 or so seconds.
nass,May 10 2006, 04:15 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,May 10 2006, 07:31 PM Wrote:Haha, i wonder what the problem was witht he door.

My guess is the numbnuts was lifting the handle the same time she was hitting the unlock. They were caught in this vortex of mental blockage for the 15 or so seconds.
[right][snapback]186592[/snapback][/right]

shoulda used his scientology powers
microbunny,May 10 2006, 11:38 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]186649[/snapback][/right]

I guess Hubbard didn't write a chapter on door locks?
hehe
"How many movie stars does it take to open a car door?"

ANSWER:

Have my people call your people, let's do lunch, erm... STUNT DOUBLE! :rofl:

NefCanuck
FociPhil,May 10 2006, 03:57 PM Wrote:TVR is/was Bugatti?? or am i missing something?
[right][snapback]186590[/snapback][/right]

Just contemplating how fun it would be watch someone who hasn't mastered door handles open a door that doesn't have door handles.
ohhhhhhhhhhh...now i get it...i WAS missing something.
microbunny,May 10 2006, 07:38 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]186649[/snapback][/right]

Post of the month right there!
thanks, and it was on topic! A++
Hmm, i think he was talking about the scientology powers post mang.
your post would be non exsistent without mine. Mang.
Chit mang! We accidentally whored this thread!
You cant whore without me!!!!!!!

And this is my thread so i will whore it all i want!!!

I didnt even know the veyron was release yet??