FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need Springs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i'm looking into getting Lowering springs for my 06 ZX4
what do you reccomend?
i want 1.5" - 1.7" drop
no more due to the roads are **** up here in the North.
Thanx for your info
Curt
Eibach pro kit
FK 35-40 mm
Cheaper then ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The FKs are nice (I have them on my car now), the only bad thing is that FK North America shut down so any warranty issues will be shipped back and forth from Europe if the retailer wont cover it.

I think my struts are done though, I had about 2 years on my stock struts with the FK springs. I'm looking into replacing my suspension with the Eibach pro-kit, depending on the price of course.
price aside...

Eibach is #1

wont convince me otherwise!
Just make sure you do your homework before you buy!!

I think i read something that the 06 springs are different than the other years, so just make sure you don't get the wrong ones.....

Last i heard was that eibach only had pro-kit in production so far for the 06's
It'd be nice of the SHM/Multimatic suspension kit would work on an 06...it will lower the front 1.25", and the rear 1.75", giving it a nice flat stance. The kit, like the Eibach one, also includes matched dampners, swaybars, swaybar endlinks (for the rear one), and polyeurathane bushings. I Added MOOG HD endlinks to my front bar, they have grease fittings, and are guranteed for life.

I paid some nice coinage for my kit when I bought it, but last time I checked, it was on sale... take a look:

http://www.seanhylandfocus.com

Both myself and Darkpuppet have this kit, and we have nothing bad to say about it...
For $1000 USD, thats not a bad price for the Sean Hyland Kit, considering you get springs, dampers, sway bars and bushings. That would tighten your car up real nice!
Burnin21,May 10 2006, 11:33 AM Wrote:For $1000 USD, thats not a bad price for the Sean Hyland Kit, considering you get springs, dampers, sway bars and bushings. That would tighten your car up real nice!
[right][snapback]186526[/snapback][/right]

Steve's car handles like a ferrari.

I liked pulling g's in the roundabout on the Poker Run last year :P
Any idea what the pro kit casts?
and how low is it ?
thanx for the replies
Curt
Fk Kit cost me 600 Shipped to my Door.
Springs and Struts and shocks.
Drop is 1.5"

AMI Motorsports supports all warrinties on FK products.
I got my eibachs for $380 ish..it was under 400..
What Shocks and Struts did you get Bunny Boy?
Chromey,May 15 2006, 06:37 AM Wrote:What Shocks and Struts did you get Bunny Boy?
[right][snapback]187453[/snapback][/right]

Stockers.
Yeh i'm on my stockers

22,000km strong and not a single issue..
Thats it bunny, You and me Behind the playground afterschool.
Better bring your lunch money.
Chromey,May 15 2006, 06:30 PM Wrote:Thats it bunny, You and me Behind the playground afterschool.
Better bring your lunch money.
[right][snapback]187683[/snapback][/right]

What? :huh:
SOrry it was out context.

Still say FK is Better :ph34r: :ph34r:
My buddy just got some eibach springs and the Sachs Sport Kit (shocks and struts) for his wagon

Hopefully they'll go in soon. and we'll see how it goes.

A.D. if youre reading this, can you get me the Name/Number of the company that installed the springs on the green monster?
The problem is 05 kits and springs will not fit the 06
i need springs for the 2006 modle
Pages: 1 2