FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wow Purolator Is A Bunch Of Newbs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
help a brother out!

I got double billed for a shipment of my CAI a person in Brea, California.

What happened, was I tried to schedule a pickup online, I went through the process, used my credit card online to pay for it. So in the last and final step it refuses to let me finish for some odd reason, maybe I was choosing a wrong item. At any rate, it told me to call to schedule my pickup, so I did.

When I called, they charged me $8 more than on the internet, that didnt matter much the buyer was paying for shipping. ANYWAYS, so I call purolator and tell them what i did online.. she insrtucts me to throw away my waybill from online, and to not worry and I wont be double billed.

so I threw it away and didnt worry. Then 4 days later on my credit card I notice 2 bills from Purolator, one for $22.70, and one for $28.90.. wtf?

so I call 3 times, talk to 3 different morons, and they all dont understand what I am saying to them. I call AGAIN and someone finally understands, they put my request for refund through (incorrectly I might add) and it got denied. She had put it through stupidly as it didnt arrive there on time and I wanted my money back.. not true.

so I call them today and talk to 4 seperate people, none of them understand. I got one woman who understood, but I doubt she is going to do it correctly.

All I want is the money back I was unfairly charged, how is this so hard! THESE people told me to throw away my online waybill. THESE people told me I wouldnt be double charged.

and now THESE people are holding my money and not wanting to give it back!

man I cant believe how bad their customer service has been, I 100% doubt that this woman will enter my info correctly. I will be shipping with UPS from now on.

/rant
wow sounds like a bung deal. For future reference never thow out anything. A good question to ask them is if you were charged 2x then have them provide you with proof that 2 seperate items were delivered to your door. They should have a policy of not delivering to an address that is not the same as the billing address. Or better yet on your CC there should be a long number associated with the charge. That should be a number Purolator can track to see what it was for. If they check it and it's for the same thing there you go.

Just gotta ask the right questions, or in my case call from work and they'll treat you like a king haha.
nass,May 9 2006, 07:48 PM Wrote:Just gotta ask the right questions, or in my case call from work and they'll treat you like a king haha.
[right][snapback]186342[/snapback][/right]

you are correct sir. I should have never thrown out anything.

The werid case with the credit card is on my first charge of 22.70 the charge does NOT have a tracking number beside it. This was for a shipment I sent to someone else. There is only one way to prove it. Sending a fax of my credit card statement with my visa number attached. I did this, no response.

Freakin morons!
Shouldnt both payments be listing the same item number/tracking number? You'd think that would be an easy way to see that something is wrong.
guilty,May 9 2006, 09:18 PM Wrote:Shouldnt both payments be listing the same item number/tracking number?  You'd think that would be an easy way to see that something is wrong.
[right][snapback]186364[/snapback][/right]

nah, there was only one package, but since I somehow messed up doing it online *after* I had entered my CC info, even when I told them I started this shipment online and paid for it, they still made me go through the steps.

bad customer service if you ask me.
PerfectSaiyan,May 9 2006, 03:36 PM Wrote:I will be shipping with UPS from now on.

I could of told you that....Never again....Stupid Puro... Contact Zx3guy2000 he works for puro.
focusonthis_88,May 9 2006, 11:23 PM Wrote:
PerfectSaiyan,May 9 2006, 03:36 PM Wrote:I will be shipping with UPS from now on.

I could of told you that....Never again....Stupid Puro... Contact Zx3guy2000 he works for puro.
[right][snapback]186404[/snapback][/right]

your a smart boy :) well this one girl says that she will get the refund for me, but if it doesnt work I will pm zx3guy2000 and then uber yell at their supervisor over the phone
Let me know what happens with this, if you don't get I will see what I can do for you.... Did you call the 1-888 number for all of this hassell??? If it is the call centre in Montreal... I hate them with a passion... they screw a lot of S*&t up for me on this end....

PM me if you run into more problems with them!!

ZX3guy2000,May 10 2006, 02:56 AM Wrote:Let me know what happens with this,  if you don't get I will see what I can do for you....  Did you call the 1-888 number for all of this hassell???    If it is the call centre in Montreal... I hate them with a passion... they screw a lot of  S*&t up for me on this end....

PM me if you run into more problems with them!!
[right][snapback]186457[/snapback][/right]

ok sure I will get back to you, and yes i have been dealing with it through the 1-888 number, mostly noobs, I will get back to you in a few days if it appears on my CC or not.
Why not just call your CC company and dispute the charges. They're very powerful that way. I don't know why more people don't use this option.
yo, good idea. I read this just while I was on the phone with the CC company.. hehe so I went ahead with it.
focusonthis_88,May 9 2006, 07:23 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]186404[/snapback][/right]

I wouldnt ship with UPS either, I've had 5x the problems with UPS that i've had with all other methods combined.
I have stuff arrive weekly with Puro... I never have a problem.

Same for UPS, actually... I had a motherboard show up from St. Louis last week in primo shape, no damage at all.
UPS never really damages my stuff...

I had one part damaged... i ordered some Body colour moldings and doorhandles back when i had my zx3. and they refunded the money no problems.

UPS always screws me with duty.

180.00 duty on a 350.00 part.
nothing has ever been damaged for me, but yes duties is freakin-huge