FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Guy In Focus Gave Me The "a-okay" Sign This A.m.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guy in tinted black Focus on eastbound Q.E.W. Before Trfalger pulled up nect to me and gave me the "a-okay" sign....

Anyone here? I thought it may have been Gabe, but all tires were fully inflated. :lol:
ANTHONYD,May 9 2006, 09:53 AM Wrote:gave me the "a-okay" sign....
[right][snapback]186197[/snapback][/right]
You drive a sedan right? ... probably just wanted your phone number.
Har har har gasp choke.

If I wanted to hear something from you, I would jingle my zipper. :P :lol:
If it wasn't a guy in a grey '05 ST flipping you the bird it wasn't me.

:lol:
ANTHONYD,May 9 2006, 08:53 AM Wrote:Guy in tinted black Focus on eastbound Q.E.W. Before Trfalger pulled up nect to me and gave me the "a-okay" sign....

Anyone here? I thought it may have been Gabe, but all tires were fully inflated. :lol:
[right][snapback]186197[/snapback][/right]

You sure that was the "a-okay" sign Anthony? In Switzerland the "a-ok" sign means the driver is calling you a little a-hole :lol: (using both hands to make the sign means that they're calling you a BIG a-hole! Ah the things I've learned from my grandparents :rofl:)

NefCanuck
Nah he nodded.

I know the a-hole thing.

I got in trouble for running a Caltrate ad in Europe that had that symbol in it.
ANTHONYD,May 9 2006, 01:09 PM Wrote:Nah he nodded.

I know the a-hole thing.

I got in trouble for running a Caltrate ad in Europe that had that symbol in it.
[right][snapback]186314[/snapback][/right]

:rofl: Oh that's just priceless Anthony :rofl:

NefCanuck
ANTHONYD,May 9 2006, 02:09 PM Wrote:Nah he nodded.

I know the a-hole thing.

[right][snapback]186314[/snapback][/right]

At least you didn't post an international website with finger pointing and thumbs-ups in it. :ph34r:
:lol: lol guys
I've not had this done to me, but I've had people in older Acura Integras and early 90's civics give me the thumbs up on my way through the GTA sometimes...
But I have had the bird flipped at me MANY times since I've had my ST170 headlights on my car...guess they don't like the cutoff angles being so high off the road (and yes, they have been aimed twice at a lincoln dealership, and are where they should be)....

And then the bird drops after the highs come on and they can't see anymore... :P