FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Labatt 24-hour Relay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, please take a minute to look at this. My goal is to raise $1000.00 over the next month in support of the Labatt 24-Hour Relay. ANY donation you could give would mean alot to me and those affected by the London Hospitals and their research.

Our team, I.D. Heroes, is committed to helping support the community!

Please forward this to anyone you think might want to support this incredible cause!

Thank you so much!

(pm for mailing info if you can't donate online)

You have been invited to pledge Carey Brooks in the Labatt 24-Hour Relay in support of London's Hospitals.

Secure online donations can be made with your credit card and an electronic tax receipt will be sent to you by email. You can make an online donation now:

https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/Start...SID=937083

The proceeds will support Women's Health at London Health Sciences Centre and Urgent Care at St. Joseph's Health Care, London.

24 Hours...What a difference a day makes!

For more information about the Labatt 24-Hour Relay, or to join us on June 10, 2006 10:00 AM, please visit http://www.labatt24hourrelay.ca

Thank you for your generous support.

Labatt 24 Hour Relay
Not to sound like a prick but why is it that some people disappear and then reappear only when they want/need something?!

I think that asking for a donation/cash from people is a pretty bold thing to do!

Sorry man, I just think its outta place!
microbunny,May 9 2006, 08:33 PM Wrote:Not to sound like a prick but why is it that some people disappear and then reappear only when they want/need something?!

I think that asking for a donation/cash from people is a pretty bold thing to do!

[right][snapback]186424[/snapback][/right]

I'm sorry you feel that way. I guess I'm a bold kinda guy. Feel free to remove this thread.
BrooksZX3,May 9 2006, 10:44 PM Wrote:
microbunny,May 9 2006, 08:33 PM Wrote:Not to sound like a prick but why is it that some people disappear and then reappear only when they want/need something?!

[right][snapback]186424[/snapback][/right]

I'm sorry you feel that way. I guess I'm a bold kinda guy. Feel free to remove this thread.
[right][snapback]186455[/snapback][/right]

no, no...

its gonna stay....I'm not just gonna take down someones thread.....

that's cool. sometimes those who have been affected by certain foundations like to give back, it's not about me. so just wanted to throw it out there, nobody has to feel obligated.