FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Very Interesting Concept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gas Banks

You pay gas costs and a one time $1.00 membership. Sounds very interesting. However I have this feeling its too good to be true.
99 cents a gallon. That's like what 30 or so cents a litre.

wow!
nass,May 8 2006, 02:47 PM Wrote:99 cents a gallon. That's like what 30 or so cents a litre.

wow!
[right][snapback]186081[/snapback][/right]

That would be so nice down here, I wonder when there is going to be a big rise in this market? I will bank with 30 days now that it's been on CNN.
Its a great idea. We've done this at work before any big increases, especially when steel prices jumped.

Remember that most oil prices are for 2 month later delivery, therefore, prices won't shoot up till then. That gives you enough time to bank the gas and have a stockpile. Friggin awesome.
Thats an awesome idea. Wish we had that up here.

I'd definately get in on that if i could.
but you'd only be able to buy your "banked" gas at a station that participates. Might be a hassle if that is a 20+ min drive
That is interesting.
^^^love your posts Sangria. :lol:
^^^ Not sure how to feel about your post Anthony.
I dont like your posts nass....

Its been a while since you dropped a bomb like

"Time-Zowned"
Come on look at what I have to work with here... I can't be pulling gems out of my ass now can I :)
If you plan to keep your job here at FC... You better!
I work as hard as I am paid. :)

back on topic, does anyone have a gas credit card? like the ones from Petro Canada, Canadian Tire? I was thinking of just getting one for the 10-20 cents off gas when using them.
the canadian tire card, you get a certain percentage off vs. the amount you spend monthly

i think you get 1 cent per $100 or something like that.
whaaaaaaaat. So it's a scam if nothing else? I knew there had to be something to it. Well not a scam but misleading
nass,May 9 2006, 09:54 AM Wrote:Come on look at what I have to work with here... I can't be pulling gems out of my ass now can I :)
[right][snapback]186234[/snapback][/right]

If you could pull gems out of your ass, I doubt you'd be driving a Focus :P

BA-DUMP CHING!

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 9 2006, 06:47 PM Wrote:
nass,May 9 2006, 09:54 AM Wrote:Come on look at what I have to work with here... I can't be pulling gems out of my ass now can I :)
[right][snapback]186234[/snapback][/right]

If you could pull gems out of your ass, I doubt you'd be driving a Focus :P

BA-DUMP CHING!

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]186324[/snapback][/right]

ZING!
anyone have a really tight ass? if you could get some carbon? in it you could make diamonds couldn't you?
wow this topic has gone way off the WTF charts. Going from pre paid gas to producing diamonds from your ass is impressive even to me.

good job off topic whores!
I try.
Pages: 1 2