FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My New Toy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well guys..the time has come to switch my vehicles (again) as some of you know the foci's been gone for a while as i moved to another North American made vehicle. But my love for fords was just too strong. So here is my new beast :)

[Image: IMG_1470.jpg]

Should be picking her up within the week. So long as I can make my way back home from work. Will get more pictures once she's sitting in my driveway :)

Let me know what you guys think.
Sweet. Enjoy your trips to the gas station.
Awesome truck choice! Did you get the standard engine, or beefier one?
Better be taking that beast on some sweet offroading or it's such a waste and I mean it. Just hope you bought it for what it was kinda made for.
Its nice. What mods do you plan on doing to it?
You bastard! I was seriously looking at the same truck, but I really do need a full 4 doors.
Love everything about the truck.
Now, did you get the seats with the orange inserts?

And there is only 1 option of engine for this truck. FAST.
jeebus.. does that have 'badass' stitched into the seats as well?

that's a proper ford truck that is.
errr... needs a drop!
nice...white so the mud shows up better :)

Sweet truck!
btw...

from autoblog

Quote:If you've been holding off on taking the plunge on a Ford F-150 SVT Raptor until the more potent 6.2-liter engine found its way to the option sheet, we've got good news for you. The big 411 horsepower, 434 lb-ft of torque V8 is officially on sale right now, and Ford says the mills are flying off the shelves. According to the Blue Oval, the company has received over 3,000 orders for the Raptor with the more powerful engine.
Man the Raptor is a handsome beast, but I stress the word "beast"

Not a truck to take you mom to the store in (assuming you can even get her to climb up into it :D)

NefCanuck
darkpuppet,Apr 9 2010, 08:21 PM Wrote:btw...

from autoblog

Quote:If you've been holding off on taking the plunge on a Ford F-150 SVT Raptor until the more potent 6.2-liter engine found its way to the option sheet, we've got good news for you. The big 411 horsepower, 434 lb-ft of torque V8 is officially on sale right now, and Ford says the mills are flying off the shelves. According to the Blue Oval, the company has received over 3,000 orders for the Raptor with the more powerful engine.
[right][snapback]304872[/snapback][/right]
Well.......I stand corrected.

When I was looking this was not an option.
meford4u,Apr 10 2010, 07:50 AM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Apr 9 2010, 08:21 PM Wrote:btw...

from autoblog

[right][snapback]304872[/snapback][/right]
Well.......I stand corrected.

When I was looking this was not an option.
[right][snapback]304878[/snapback][/right]

:D What kinda Ford fanatic are you Bryan?! lol
great truck, better do some offroading with it like nik said.
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 9 2010, 06:21 PM Wrote:Sweet.  Enjoy your trips to the gas station.
[right][snapback]304851[/snapback][/right]

Shouldn't be too bad...It's still simply the 5.4L V8 that any ford has. Just has the offroad capabilities due to ford's tuning.

NikiterZTS,Apr 9 2010, 07:57 PM Wrote:Better be taking that beast on some sweet offroading or it's such a waste and I mean it.  Just hope you bought it for what it was kinda made for.
[right][snapback]304857[/snapback][/right]

I've already got my "watering hole" figured out. Just waiting to pick it up so I can "test" my new beast.

paolo,Apr 9 2010, 08:15 PM Wrote:Its nice. What mods do you plan on doing to it?
[right][snapback]304859[/snapback][/right]

No idea yet, i got all the options I would have put into it....Nav...other than that prob just tint for now, the truck doesn't really need much...

meford4u,Apr 9 2010, 08:23 PM Wrote:You bastard!  I was seriously looking at the same truck, but I really do need a full 4 doors.
Love everything about the truck.
Now, did you get the seats with the orange inserts?

And there is only 1 option of engine for this truck.  FAST.
[right][snapback]304860[/snapback][/right]

And bryan, no I did not get the orange inserts in the seats..i actually think it look hideous unless it's matched with the orange paint. Simple black leather for moi :)

hardk0re,Apr 9 2010, 09:16 PM Wrote:nice...white so the mud shows up better :)

Sweet truck!
[right][snapback]304871[/snapback][/right]

There's some thinking into going with white..and no it wasn't so the mud would show up lol...All other colours available for this truck are metallic or have some pearl into it. And if i get this beast scratched up, touch ups would be a B*TCH! So i opted for the neutral white which should solve that problem for the most part

And thanks for the input guys..i'll have most pics up once i get it in my possession :)
bad ass truck man!
My Parents have an 06 F-150 Supercrew with the 5.4, and it gets great fuel economy for what it is (mind you, there's is RWD, and with the milder gearset in the rear end).

Nice ride though, and glad to see you're sticking with the domestics!