FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mad Props To Microbunny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure if this is in the right place, if it isn't I plead mercy due to sunburn :P

Went up to the Bunny Hutch today with my red rollerskate to see what he could do about the various scratches and nicks the car has collected since I've owned it (Some of which I'm sure were there when I bought it, I just never caught 'em <_< )

All I can say is wow I knew I was in the presence of the master when in the first few minutes he took off a stain on the paint that I hadn't been able to get off myself with any products I'd tried, I thought it was burned into the paint :blink:

As to the scratches, aside from two on the right rear pillar that were too deep into the paint he got rid of all of them and managed to touch up a few paint chips so well that I couldn't tell where they were afterwards.

Well worth the investment of time, energy and lettuce :P and just in case you think I was sitting back observing, he had me working too, really made me feel involved in the process... Bunny, you truly are a master

NefCanuck
In my best Dr. Nick Riviera voice...

"Stoop, you're embarrassing me, everybody!"
I got some paint problems too...can you fix me up?

:)
hardk0re,May 7 2006, 08:21 PM Wrote:I got some paint problems too...can you fix me up?

:)
[right][snapback]185971[/snapback][/right]

sure,.
I have cellulite issues. Can you buff those out for my bunny? :)
^^Your BANNED!^^
i have another car for you when you are available.
Let me know if you want to make a meet out of this....

I know my way around a buffer as well ;)
ANTHONYD,May 8 2006, 08:37 AM Wrote:Let me know if you want to make a meet out of this....

[right][snapback]186015[/snapback][/right]

I heard your a pro at rim jobs too,.....

:ph34r:
OHHHH NOES that's a burn.

nicely done bunny
microbunny,May 9 2006, 05:47 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,May 8 2006, 08:37 AM Wrote:Let me know if you want to make a meet out of this....

[right][snapback]186383[/snapback][/right]

Who wants to look "under my hood" :D
He tosses a mean salad too.
This thread should be closed before someone gets too excited.
let me know if a meet is going to come out of this as i will be there!!!!!!!!!!
make sure to go offroading first and build a nice layer of mud to get your monies worth :) hah

yeah if someone plans something then I'l show up with my bucket and bikini top. There is a new DIY carwash opening up soon near my that is $5 to wash and free vaccum with no time limits from what I can tell.
DETAIL DAY AT BUNNY'S.

PM for directions!

:lol:

way to whore your own forum... :rolleyes: :P
darkpuppet,May 10 2006, 11:16 AM Wrote:

way to whore your own forum... :rolleyes: :P
[right][snapback]186518[/snapback][/right]

Whatever,,,I made one comment...f-off
ANTHONYD,May 10 2006, 10:10 AM Wrote:DETAIL DAY AT BUNNY'S.

PM for directions!

[right][snapback]186517[/snapback][/right]

Anthony you don't need it, hell I could eat off your car man :P ([i]and the Zetec runs so hot I could cook off it too :D)

NefCanuck
I wouldn't mind driving up sometime if you're available at all. I am the worst at cleaning the car -- I have little to no attention to detail.

Plus I have a couple of nice scratches on the hood that I can't get out on my own. And I'm afraid of using anything other than elbow grease to buff it up, because the last time I attempted that on my old car, I burned the paint.

hmm..
bunny... tossed salads... bunnies like salad... hmm.. i'm all a-skeered..
Pages: 1 2