FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Officer Down!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
read on

First Police Officer murdered in 125 years.

That's horrible... and I never realized what a clean record the Windsor actually have, damn.
To make matters worse for the family yesterday it was the daughters 7th birthday.........very sad day.
Man thats horrible. I think in cases like that, even if the person(s) are under 18 they should be able to release their identities.
I went to college in Police Foundation and it's always hard to read that somone that his there to help your communaty died for a stupid reason.
I hope the one they're still looking for gets shot in the abdomen and has to wear a f***in s*** bag for the rest of his goddamn life, little cocksuckers.
More to read

Dealing f***ing drugs in broad daylight!!!!! FOr stupid thiings like this to happen I sometimes wish they had the death penalty in Canada. Crued maybe, I don't care. I hop those KIDS fall up and down the stairs at the prison if you know what I mean. My brother went to school with them, same age as well. I just hope the legal system does not let this go unpunished liek some other crimes......
Saw on the news tonight that one of the kids' dad went to highschool with the cop and was still friends with him to the day... that is s***ty. Our justice system needs a f***in wake up call, string them up in front of the town and news cameras, how did they used to say it, "You've been sentenced to hang by the neck until dead." Maybe that would make people think twice about the choices they make. "But wait!" says the bleeding heart of society "That's cruel and unusual punishment!" Yeah, well what about a little boy named Mitchell who'll never get to play catch with his dad, never have his dad show him how to drive a f***ing car, never have a proud dad standing at grad to congratulate his son, and what about his little girl Nicole. And now his wife probably lies awake at night without her husband who was just doing his damn job trying to keep the streets of his beloved city safe and protected. RIP Const John Atkinson, job well done sir, thank you for your sacrifice.
focusracer,May 9 2006, 05:17 AM Wrote:Saw on the news tonight that one of the kids' dad went to highschool with the cop and was still friends with him to the day... that is s***ty. Our justice system needs a f***in wake up call, string them up in front of the town and news cameras, how did they used to say it, "You've been sentenced to hang by the neck until dead." Maybe that would make people think twice about the choices they make. "But wait!" says the bleeding heart of society "That's cruel and unusual punishment!" Yeah, well what about a little boy named Mitchell who'll never get to play catch with his dad, never have his dad show him how to drive a f***ing car, never have a proud dad standing at grad to congratulate his son, and what about his little girl Nicole. And now his wife probably lies awake at night without her husband who was just doing his damn job trying to keep the streets of his beloved city safe and protected. RIP Const John Atkinson, job well done sir, thank you for your sacrifice.
[right][snapback]186138[/snapback][/right]

Well said.

Kill the little bastards. You kill someone, you should die too.