FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lucas Reaches For Your Wallet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[url=http://www.starwars.com/episode-iv/release/video/news20060503.html]

Quote:May 03, 2006

[ doc_title ] Fans can look forward to a September filled with classic Star Wars nostalgia, led by the premiere of LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy video game and the long-awaited DVD release of the original theatrical incarnations of the classic Star Wars trilogy.

I personally have been waiting forever for the unbastardized versions of the original trilogy, so my pockets are gonna get dipped into once again....
BitTorrent is your friend! :icon_mrgreen:
stars wars is for nerds! hahhaha the originals were great, new ones = nerd fest hahahah

now don't get me started on star trek
[Image: kirk2a.jpg] > [Image: picard.gif]
As if George Lucas doesn't have enough money already. If he's gonna do something he should make the final 3 movies in the trilogy. I think they'd be alot better than the first 3 in the series.
nass,May 5 2006, 04:27 PM Wrote:[Image: picard.gif]
[right][snapback]185633[/snapback][/right]
Picard so pwns Kirk. Best ST Captain EVAR!!!
Star Wars > Star Trek, end of topic

That's a helluva way to get fans to buy yet ANOTHER version of the same movie on DVD. I'm satisfied with the updated versions, extra scenes and computerized junk in it.. doesnt really bother me since I was a little too young to have really paid close attention to the originals when they were out.
It just makes my head hurt at how much Lucas is willing to bork over the fans of his work to make a buck <_< Unless I can find someone willing to pay me at least 1/2 what I paid for the "updated" trilogy, Lucas can kiss my @$$, he ain't getting my money.

NefCanuck
you're all poser star wars fans without this latest dvd release!

the laughing stock of any convention :)
Oh great... another one of those topics that pits the Star Wars Fanboys agains the Star Trek Fanboys.

You know what's gonna happen, someone's gonna say something about somone's else's wookie and all hell is gonna break loose

:rolleyes:
I bent my wookie