FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Impressive Car Collection.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I caught this thread while browsing this morning. This punk kid has most of the cars that make your pants tight....

Link to thread

Quote:I've been real lucky in life having a Father that was very successful in business and this is the ONLY reason that I'm able to buy and enjoy the cars that I have!!! clap

gotta love that and that's why I call this guy a punk.
nass,May 5 2006, 10:48 AM Wrote:gotta love that and that's why I call this guy a punk.
[right][snapback]185511[/snapback][/right]

Totally agree.

Fricken spoiled brats. If the guy had one, okay he'd be cool. But like a half dozen, yeah he's more spoiled than curded milk on a hot stove.

I'm gonna head out for a smoke, then get in my focus and drive to Poland Ohio and kick this kid in the nuts. Then burn his tires off of his cars in his driveway and then go mud bogging in his Range Rover. :P Damn... Lucky li'l brat. Hopefully he has at least a smidgen of respect for the cars and doesn't destroy them.
pfff, I wouldnt care what people thought of me and my dad if I had that collection, would you?

Jealous fools. :P
That's one supercar for everyday of the week awesome. I don't get jealous because doesn't matter what you buy someone will always have something nicer and more rare.
He's got quite the collection, that's for sure. I doubt he would neglect them...
Flofocus,May 5 2006, 04:14 PM Wrote:pfff, I wouldnt care what people thought of me and my dad if I had that collection, would you?

[right][snapback]185557[/snapback][/right]

only cause he is living off daddy's coin purse.... and the way he talks makes him sound like a retarded porch monkey. I'd love to just have one of those cars.. you have more respect for those things if you work your ass off for them and not have them handed to you.
nass,May 5 2006, 01:48 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,May 5 2006, 04:14 PM Wrote:pfff, I wouldnt care what people thought of me and my dad if I had that collection, would you?

only cause he is living off daddy's coin purse.... and the way he talks makes him sound like a retarded porch monkey. I'd love to just have one of those cars.. you have more respect for those things if you work your ass off for them and not have them handed to you.
[right][snapback]185588[/snapback][/right]

Well said.
HATE HATE HATE HATE!!
FociPhil,May 5 2006, 03:06 PM Wrote:HATE HATE HATE HATE!!
[right][snapback]185599[/snapback][/right]

"She wears underwear with Dickholes in 'em"
nass,May 5 2006, 01:48 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]185588[/snapback][/right]

yeah you probably do, but if dad came by and handed me 20 mil cash, I wouldnt say "Wait dad, let me work that off" :rolleyes:

Id be going to the ferrari dealership, just like he did.
That kid is my idol...
keep this thread in mind. My spidey senses tell me we'll most likely be reading an article about one of these cars being wrapped around a pole.
Not like its an issue for him but i can't even imagine insuring one of those cars....
Flofocus,May 5 2006, 09:14 AM Wrote:pfff, I wouldnt care what people thought of me and my dad if I had that collection, would you?

no kidding... just cause he has you we don't doesn't mean you should hate the guy... make more money if your jealous B)
I can't blame the kid for doing what he's doing.

But i hate spoiled kids like that.
scoobasteve,May 5 2006, 07:33 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,May 5 2006, 03:06 PM Wrote:HATE HATE HATE HATE!!
[right][snapback]185599[/snapback][/right]

"She wears underwear with Dickholes in 'em"
[right][snapback]185605[/snapback][/right]

"I hope all the bad things in life happen to you, and only you"
nass,May 5 2006, 04:29 PM Wrote:keep this thread in mind. My spidey senses tell me we'll most likely be reading an article about one of these cars being wrapped around a pole.
[right][snapback]185635[/snapback][/right]
Hopefully he's smart enough to use some of that money to rent out race tracks when he wants a little fun.
Its not like the kid was bragging on a lower class site.. He was in a rather higher scaled car forum in terms of vehicle ownership
Thank god he has that orange Lambo! That green one is just so 1998!!! I wouldn't be caught dead in that. -Spoiled little S4!T!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2