FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Best Aftermarket Front Bumper Application...ever!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No words to explain this s***....... I took the pictures tonight just outside my townhouse complex where I live.

Hey Phil, this is 'close' to that Grand Am I'm talking about, but that one is worse, yes worse.... I'll try to get some pics of that sometime, as soon as I see it again.

Anyway the horror is below... (obviously a joke)....V6 power!!!

[Image: WTF-1.jpg]

[Image: WTF-2.jpg]

Wonder if it's fiberglass?? :blink: :lol:
nice duct tape
Wow, thats awful. What was that guy thinking.
Looks like a Red Green special with the duct tape :rofl:

NefCanuck
(If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy)
is this what happens when red necks drink and pick up the canadian tire performance catalogue?

nass,May 4 2006, 08:53 PM Wrote:is this what happens when red necks drink and pick up the canadian tire performance catalogue?
[right][snapback]185474[/snapback][/right]

Well this is Saskatchewan, you may be onto something....... :lol:
All he really needs is to hit that bumper with some gray spray paint and he'd have one sweet ride. At least he's original.. not going to see many V6 Toyota trucks in the "tuner car" shops :P
Oh, wow. What people come up with.
Needs More Cowbell!
scoobasteve,May 5 2006, 09:30 AM Wrote:Needs More Cowbell!
[right][snapback]185505[/snapback][/right]

I think it looks great with those glissening green dual wipers on on that rig. :rolleyes: lol Oh and we almost missed the bungy cord incase the go fast tape fails. lol
Not my taste but I really appreciate the time and effort he put into his creation. Truly a rolling work of art and I'm sure it will do well on the show circuit.

:puke:

I'm seriously considering adding you to my "ignore list" just for posting those pics.

:lol:
2001 ZTS,May 5 2006, 08:49 AM Wrote:Not my taste but I really appreciate the time and effort he put into his creation. Truly a rolling work of art and I'm sure it will do well on the show circuit.

:puke:

I'm seriously considering adding you to my "ignore list" just for posting those pics. 

:lol:
[right][snapback]185512[/snapback][/right]
Only in saskatoon... well I'm sure there are stupid people here as well. And Andrew if you keep that attitude up with your ignore list, eventually yours posts will be the only ones you see.
well, you need a bumper to pass safety, and a free fiberglass bumper is cheaper than sourcing a pipe and a welder.
Brings back memories of my days in SK. WOW, I love the "hood latch", that's great. It is kind of Red Greenish, with the red bumper, green wipers, the duct tape, maybe this guy just loves Red Green so much...
nass,May 4 2006, 09:53 PM Wrote:is this what happens when red necks drink and pick up the canadian tire performance catalogue?
[right][snapback]185474[/snapback][/right]

:lol: I don't think it could have been said better than that!
stop makin fun of my truck :P
atleast it's an orginal idea..........
Frost__2001,May 6 2006, 06:19 PM Wrote:atleast it's an orginal idea..........
[right][snapback]185873[/snapback][/right]

"idea?" more like "brain fart" if you ask me :lol:

NefCanuck
I remember when beaterz,com first started, there were 1/10 cars with Saskatchewan plates, mostly Rez rockets. Who can forget "Roof of Boom!"

[Image: boomin_system_front.jpg]

[Image: boomin_system_back.jpg]
I love those old AMC's.
Pages: 1 2 3