FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Turtlewax Ice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I bought a bottle of this stuff today! and I gotta say...although it is a heavy silicone-based product, it truly does cover over fine swirls and removes haze, while giving quite a stellar shine for really no effort!

Easy to apply, easy to remove and it come with a microfibre cloth and applicator pad!

8.5/10

only because it is silicone-based synthetic and something about the claim of using it on plastic, vinyl, etc...worries me!
microbunny,May 4 2006, 09:53 PM Wrote:Well, I bought a bottle of this stuff today! and I gotta say...although it is a heavy silicone-based product, it truly does cover over fine swirls and removes haze, while giving quite a stellar shine for really no effort!

Easy to apply, easy to remove and it come with a microfibre cloth and applicator pad!

8.5/10

only because it is silicone-based synthetic and something about the claim of using it on plastic, vinyl, etc...worries me!
[right][snapback]185442[/snapback][/right]
Does this actually haze up?
and does it need to be buffed off?
i wanna try this product ..but i wanna know more about it before i waste my money
thanx
Curt
06GFX,May 5 2006, 12:37 AM Wrote:Does this actually haze up?
and does it need to be buffed off?
i wanna try this product ..but i wanna know more about it before i waste my money
thanx
Curt
[right][snapback]185482[/snapback][/right]

It hazed up a tiny bit, but its a silicone-based product. I can only assume its purpose is to hide and mask imperfections rather than fix them.

Application and removal could not be easier. Wipe on. wait 5 mins. Wipe off with microfibre cloth. flip sides of cloth and rub lightly in circular motion..DONE!

Its a good product for what it is and does what it claims. As for longevity? I dunno yet...but I cAN bet that the first time it rains...all that stuff is washing off...

It's not really a waste of money to try something new, and for $13.00 my pocketbook wont hurt either way!
Thanx for the quick reply Folks
i'll give it a try this weekend
it's hard to find a good product here in NT cause it's so damn dusty
Califonia duster is a mans best friend in this town
i just dont need a product that will not make the dust stick worst then it already does
thanx again for the info.
Curt
so i tried it today
Awsome product
allthough i thought it was easier to use in the direct sunlight.
i liked it
9.5/10
IMO
i'll post pics later
well here they are...
please ignore the dirty tires
i wasnt finished yet

[Image: CarDay0506009.jpg]
[Image: CarDay0506014.jpg]
[Image: CarDay0506008.jpg]
[Image: CarDay0506003.jpg]
[Image: CarDay0506007.jpg]