FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Verdict To Lordkingod Assault Charges...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sh*t happens :rolleyes: . Happened to me and my buddy against 4 and my buddy lost a front tooth and passenger window and rear window with a belt buckle. Later we were counter charged with assault after the first apperance in court.
Whose this?
Phantom,May 4 2006, 05:18 PM Wrote:Whose this?
[right][snapback]185377[/snapback][/right]

A member on here. He was assulted by the Dr in the porsche with a knife and stuff. Guess The Dr won. :rolleyes:

Im gonna say what that witness said is BS. My mother worked with that Dr, and he's very well known to have a short fuse.
maybe people in civics shouldnt act like f***in losers....

nothing against Pat but, hes lucky he didnt get shot/killed...

consider yourself lucky....
So he was shaking his fist at the dr. followed the doctor into a parking lot, made threatening actions, and is surprised the doc attacked?
From what I recall about the orignal story, he didnt really do much to have this happen to him. Why is this Dr carrying a knife around anyways?
Flofocus,May 4 2006, 03:45 PM Wrote:From what I recall about the orignal story, he didnt really do much to have this happen to him.  Why is this Dr carrying a knife around anyways?
[right][snapback]185390[/snapback][/right]
Cuz he's a doctor. Maybe so he can perform emergency surgeory everywhere he goes and save lives :D. Either that or he got jacked one to many times in da hood.
i remember the story .. and it sounds nothing like what the witness at the gas station is saying
Phantom,May 4 2006, 05:44 PM Wrote:So he was shaking his fist at the dr. followed the doctor into a parking lot, made threatening actions, and is surprised the doc attacked?
[right][snapback]185388[/snapback][/right]

exactly..

plus, who do we believe?
microbunny,May 4 2006, 06:36 PM Wrote:plus, who do we believe?
[right][snapback]185413[/snapback][/right]

Nobody.
Something kind of like this happened to my dad earlier today. He pulled out of a parking lot and about 30ft away was a cross walk, he stopped for a woman crossing the rd with a little kid and a guy went screaming past honking his horn. My dad ended up in the same parking lot about 2 minutes later. This guy comes walking over and starts screaming at my dad, he's 64 with very failing health. My dad put the windows up and locked the door and called me on my cell, little did this idiot know that I was about 2 minutes behind my old man meeting him for lunch. The guy got the surprise of his life when I came sliding in to the parking lot in a 4 wheel drift just in time to see him smash the drivers window with a tire iron and start dragging my dad out of the car. End result, I have a really sore right hand and side of my face from the tire iron and he has a whole f*** lot of bruises and a broken nose. Now, I have to worry about a f***in assault charge because this asshole was pounding on my pops and then turned the tire iron on me. He learned a quick lesson once I disarmed him of his tire iron.

People really have to start calming down on the road. When the cops asked him why he did this, he said it was because he was tired of stupid old drivers. Hello, my old man was the one who was stopped at cross walk for a woman with a small child to go across the street.

Most likely nothing would ever come of an assault charge on me, 2 words, self defence. But still, it sucks.
"heard the victim revving the engine of his Honda Civic behind Dr. Freeman's Porsche."

i think that one line said it right there. everyone is probably like.. "ricer kid in civic harrassing upstanding physician going about his business"

i have a feeling if lordkinggod was driving a 'branded' car like a 750iL or S500 the perceptions would have been a whole lot different.. it would have been 'hot head in a sports car assaulting businessman on his way to work' i bet

that sucks. i hope he's ok and that dude gets what's coming to him one day.
focusracer,May 5 2006, 12:19 AM Wrote:Something kind of like this happened to my dad earlier today. He pulled out of a parking lot and about 30ft away was a cross walk, he stopped for a woman crossing the rd with a little kid and a guy went screaming past honking his horn. My dad ended up in the same parking lot about 2 minutes later. This guy comes walking over and starts screaming at my dad, he's 64 with very failing health. My dad put the windows up and locked the door and called me on my cell, little did this idiot know that I was about 2 minutes behind my old man meeting him for lunch. The guy got the surprise of his life when I came sliding in to the parking lot in a 4 wheel drift just in time to see him smash the drivers window with a tire iron and start dragging my dad out of the car. End result, I have a really sore right hand and side of my face from the tire iron and he has a whole f*** lot of bruises and a broken nose. Now, I have to worry about a f***in assault charge because this asshole was pounding on my pops and then turned the tire iron on me. He learned a quick lesson once I disarmed him of his tire iron.

People really have to start calming down on the road. When the cops asked him why he did this, he said it was because he was tired of stupid old drivers. Hello, my old man was the one who was stopped at cross walk for a woman with a small child to go across the street.

Most likely nothing would ever come of an assault charge on me, 2 words, self defence. But still, it sucks.
[right][snapback]185432[/snapback][/right]

It's funny how they always seem to use a weapon huh?. That's why I keep a big ole can of bear spray strapped in a fire extinguisher holder in my trunk with a fire extinguisher sticker on the bottle. I just hope it never has to leave the that holder, except for maybe back woods camping :lol: ...
call me an urbanite but what is bear spray or what does it do.

I kinda hope it's like a bear in a can, when you spray it a bear comes out and listens to your commands.... ? :)
microbunny,May 4 2006, 05:36 PM Wrote:plus, who do we believe?
[right][snapback]185413[/snapback][/right]

Theoretically the only truth is what is decided by the justice system.

Not quite sure how it all of a sudden became OK to brandish a knife so close to somebody that it gets dropped in the vic's car no matter how much you were provoked?

For those who don't know the original story. The doctor's knife actually had his "monogram" on it and helped get him caught because he dropped it in the car when Pat took off :lol: :rolleyes: .

We'll never know the whole story but the monogramed knife business cracks me up everytime I think of it.
nass,May 5 2006, 11:07 AM Wrote:call me an urbanite but what is bear spray or what does it do.

I kinda hope it's like a bear in a can, when you spray it a bear comes out and  listens to your commands.... ? :)
[right][snapback]185523[/snapback][/right]

Something like the trunkmonkey?
I think it's a bit fishy that he can drop the knife in the car when he wasn't personally physically confronted and get away with it.

if some yahoo followed me into a parking lot, the first thing I'd do is call 911.

wonder where the statement from the victim is...
Hes a doctor, he has money, therefore good lawyers.

OJ GOT OFF MURDER PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

can anybody find that original thread the Pat posted when this happened?
FociPhil,May 5 2006, 12:07 PM Wrote:can anybody find that original thread the Pat posted when this happened?
[right][snapback]185555[/snapback][/right]

I tired, couldnt find it, I was going to bump it witht he article.
Pages: 1 2