FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Interior Products
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the best interior product you have used and why do you like it? I wanna figure out the best way to clean my interior but not make it shiny.
If you do not want that shine/greasey look...(I personally hate it too) then get some wet wipes or an all-purpose cleaner...a few rags etc..

small paintbrushes are ideal to dust/clean in vents and the contours of the dash/etc

I use the mink oil from Krown. It is a great product that last me about 10 days in my truck, smells nice, doesn't dry out your plastic and is not too shiny.

Oh, and it smells great.
I use brushes to dust the vents and crevices, and then spray everything down with either:

-Meguiars Quik Interior Detailer (leaves no special smell, almost like glass cleaner)

-Meguiars Mirror Glaze Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner and Conditioner (nice Vinyl smell)

-Mother's Preserves (great candy-like smell that isn't overpowering whatsoever)

All of these leave little residue and cause no glare. Microfiber cloths make the product cleanup easier and helps cut down on glare if the product typically causes it.