FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: All-ford Nationals - Carlisle, Pa - June 2-4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys and girls,

I *may* have a spot open if anyone wants to go this year. I got my registration done for it, and its good for two admissions. At the moment my brother is a maybe. I'll find out for sure hopefully by the end of this week what he plans on doing.

SO, if he doesn't go, and someone wants to head down for the weekend, let me know. Just have to motor on to my place.

The only thing you'd really need $$ for is food and a place to crash (I'm planning on crashing in a tent at the Armory next door to the event location)
torradan,May 3 2006, 07:31 PM Wrote:Hey guys and girls,

I *may* have a spot open if anyone wants to go this year.  I got my registration done for it, and its good for two admissions.  At the moment my brother is a maybe.  I'll find out for sure hopefully by the end of this week what he plans on doing.

SO, if he doesn't go, and someone wants to head down for the weekend, let me know.  Just have to motor on to my place.

The only thing you'd really need $$ for is food and a place to crash (I'm planning on crashing in a tent at the Armory next door to the event location)
[right][snapback]185119[/snapback][/right]

Hmm if I finished my euro project by then do you think I'd be welcome to go to that ? as my car would not be " National " but " International " by then lol
As long as its a Ford, who cares.. hehe.

Oh yeah, if anyone wants to bring a car, go register and we can caravan on down (its a 6 hours drive, give or take, from my house).. about 320 miles. Registration is $35.
torradan,May 3 2006, 07:31 PM Wrote:Hey guys and girls,

Thank you :)