FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Nice Weather
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hope ya like them
Curt.

[Image: P1000916.jpg]
[Image: P1000899.jpg]
[Image: P1000898.jpg]
[Image: P1000896.jpg]
[Image: P1000883.jpg]
[Image: P1000933.jpg]
Love that front end. Kinda reminds me of the STI.
Thats a sweet looking front end. Almost looks like you could put an intercooler behind it.
I like the scenery and the 3/4ths of car that isn't that asstasic spolier/decapatation tool ;)

NefCanuck
How's the weather in SASK? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :o :o :o :o B) B) B) B) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
more like N.W.T. as his provincal line says.... but yeah cool pics.
meford4u,May 3 2006, 07:05 PM Wrote:How's the weather in SASK? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  B)  B)  B)  B)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]185108[/snapback][/right]

he aint from sASK

Hes from yellowknife!
microbunny,May 3 2006, 07:20 PM Wrote:
meford4u,May 3 2006, 07:05 PM Wrote:How's the weather in SASK? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  B)  B)  B)  B)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]185108[/snapback][/right]

he aint from sASK

Hes from yellowknife!
[right][snapback]185115[/snapback][/right]

And i thought it couldn't get anyworse than living in Sask. Where's all the snow? Did the igloos melt too? :lol:
Weather in Sask huh. Well today it's kinda cool, and rainy. But we don't have any snow :D. Thanks for coming out meford.
Phantom,May 3 2006, 07:36 PM Wrote:Weather in Sask huh. Well today it's kinda cool, and rainy. But we don't have any snow :D. Thanks for coming out meford.
[right][snapback]185124[/snapback][/right]

I came outside in shorts and it was 25 here today.

SASK still sucks!
ya man
we all live in igloos and ride dog sleds up here...
there is an 06 GFX edition focus at work, same colour except his has rims and some stickers that say GFX edition.... are the rims an option or something??
as far as i know there is a option for rims or stickers.....BUT
rims and stickers are a dealer installed item
i choses the clean look
Looks really good, Curt!
06GFX,May 4 2006, 02:40 AM Wrote:as far as i know there is a option for rims or stickers.....BUT
rims and stickers are a dealer installed item
i choses the clean look
[right][snapback]185179[/snapback][/right]

Kudos to you cause those stickers looked "gay", but the rims were indeed nice. Once your car is lowered then you're all set for appearence and can spend money on the go :)
Nice setup. A mild drop (SVT susp?) and maybe some 16s would flesh it out nicely.

That's a sweet car. I'd get the GFX package on my next Focus, should my next car be a Focus.
Thanx for the props people
i love the car
ther are 2 in Yellowknife
we have the only Sonic blue one .
there is a liquid Grey one but he doesnt have the moonroof
as for rims and lowering
it's in the plans
i'm thinking 17"
with a mild drop
the roads here are s***
should look somthing like this by next sumer
[Image: curt.jpg]
06GFX,May 4 2006, 03:06 PM Wrote:Thanx for the props people
i love the car
ther are 2 in Yellowknife
we have the only Sonic blue one .
there is a liquid Grey one but he doesnt have the moonroof
as for rims and lowering
it's in the plans
i'm thinking 17"
with a mild drop
the roads here are s***
should look somthing like this by next sumer
[Image: curt.jpg]
[right][snapback]185273[/snapback][/right]

if that's a mild drop then I'd hate to see an extreme drop haha. I see you have some nites*** on the tails too :D

it'll look stellar with a drop and rims... do it now don't wait. You know you want to.
plan is to tint all the windows
all lights
and markers
slam dat some bitch
and a nice set of black wheels with a polished lip.
then maybe i can start on performance
it wont be this summer ...well maybe not.
i have a road trip planned across country that will eat a tonne of the car budget
but who knows
hopefully that is what it will look like when i'm done
maybe not that low
Curt
meford4u,May 4 2006, 02:19 AM Wrote:
Phantom,May 3 2006, 07:36 PM Wrote:Weather in Sask huh. Well today it's kinda cool, and rainy. But we don't have any snow :D. Thanks for coming out meford.
[right][snapback]185124[/snapback][/right]

I came outside in shorts and it was 25 here today.

SASK still sucks!
[right][snapback]185171[/snapback][/right]

palease...sask as been one of the warmest spots in the country for like 2 weeks...

trust me, id phone home and talk to my bro, and hes say "hows the weather in sask!! :lol: "...and id say 23 and clear sky, you?"....

:huh: "12 and cloudy"

sucker duck!!!

in all fair ness it snowed here yesterday, but 24 come saturday!! :lol:

ON TOPIC!!!

Nice ride curt...like NOS said, mild drop and some nice wheels and that would look pretty sweet. That front end begs for a Intercooler!
Pages: 1 2